• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

i exceeded my quota at the lemonade stand....

Website
maps.google.com
i went over to hecksher to get some fresh air & sun....a large art show for the weekend was there....im at my beloved deck area & along comes a woman & 3 kids....they set up a lemonade stand by the deck no where near the main entrance....they had a 5 intial acronym that i jumped all over for their organization to clean the gulf from the oil spill....i told the mother i worked under one of the greatest sales guys in the last 30 years, jack murphy, he was with epson when i worked with him, and you need to move your table to the main entrance & have the 3 kids (10-11 years old maybe) talking it up as the people walk by....well low & behold the jack murphy in me came out....there lemonade was gone in one hour & most people i had donate the $1 without taking any lemonade....they grossed $65 or so of which i gave them a $10 & 2 singles....rack that baby!!

IMG_3554.JPG