• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pimped my ride

MR. evil

Got a little bored with the look of my bike so I decided to pimp it out……..what do you all think?

100_8522.JPG

100_8516.JPG

100_8517.JPG

100_8520.JPG

Actually, a couple of co-workers did this as a prank while I was out getting lunch. I think I may even ride with some of this stuff tonight. Who wants to see some pics of me rocking a nasty roller or drop with the manly machine?

Trev

Got a little bored with the look of my bike so I decided to pimp it out……..what do you all think?

NEW NICK NAME ALERT: Tim is now Barbie !!

Actually, a couple of co-workers did this as a prank while I was out getting lunch. I think I may even ride with some of this stuff tonight. Who wants to see some pics of me rocking a nasty roller or drop with the manly machine?

I do, I'll take the pics ! lol..

MR. evil

I noticed and like your system in the pic, but I dont have 3-4 feet to store them horizontal

Those horizontal tubes are the old drawing archive system. By law we have to keep a recored of every permit set for 7 years. We tend to actually keep them for much longer. We are slowly in the process of scanning all the archived paper drawings to digital and getting rid of the tube system.

o3jeff

Those horizontal tubes are the old drawing archive system. By law we have to keep a recored of every permit set for 7 years. We tend to actually keep them for much longer. We are slowly in the process of scanning all the archived paper drawings to digital and getting rid of the tube system.

Nice, now I know where I can get plans scanned for free!

MR. evil

so one of the people that did this to my bike just told me she needs all this stuff back before the end of the day....WTF! isn't possesion 9/10ths of the law?

drjeff

Where's the barbie thumb trigger bell??? Needs a couple of Ken & Barbie playing cards in the spokes to really complete the "Extreme Bike Makeover" also! :lol:

I can only imagine the amount of B.S. you threw at your co-workers to get them to do this! :lol: And i'm also guessing that the primary design you're working on right now isn't something that will be built, but payback! :)

MR. evil

Where's the barbie thumb trigger bell??? :)

If you look closely at the first picture you will see there is a Barbie thumb bell.

I can only imagine the amount of B.S. you threw at your co-workers to get them to do this! :lol: And i'm also guessing that the primary design you're working on right now isn't something that will be built, but payback! :)

Two of the women in our Marketing department and one of our interior designers did this. I am good friends with all of them. But they will ALL get theirs eventually.

drjeff

If you look closely at the first picture you will see there is a Barbie thumb bell.

See it now! :)

Two of the women in our Marketing department and one of our interior designers did this. I am good friends with all of them. But they will ALL get theirs eventually.

And all the while, they'll likely be anxiously awaiting the payback. And it's the waiting part that will likely make it even more fun on your part! :)

MR. evil

The only thing that ended up being trail worthy was the basket. So I did pretty technical 7 mile loop at Case Mt this evening. It was so sweet and I felt very pretty.

Rode past a group, they were all laughing and one of them asked me if I lost a bet.....he was so jealous!

Trev

Tim rode with the basket yesterday, very entertaining, have pics but I don't think they do him justice with AlpineZone.com slathered all over it. Maybe BarbieDoll.com would be better... just saying.