Fairly easy hike in white mtns. Nh - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A couple of weeks ago we did Sugarloaf North and South in Twin Mountain, awesome hike! 3.5 miles not a lot of vertical but GREAT views! Views of the Presidential Range, Wiley Range, Zealand, easy/moderate hike with awesome rewards!

Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

Quote Originally Posted by Johnskiismore View Post
    A couple of weeks ago we did Sugarloaf North and South in Twin Mountain, awesome hike! 3.5 miles not a lot of vertical but GREAT views! Views of the Presidential Range, Wiley Range, Zealand, easy/moderate hike with awesome rewards!
    +1 !!!

Surprised I had not mentioned the Sugarloaf hiker in my original post in this thread. This is a GREAT hike! Especially when paired with staying at the WMNF campground of the same name. I have done this hike a few times including a sunset hike which was absolutely fabulous.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    +1 !!!

Surprised I had not mentioned the Sugarloaf hiker in my original post in this thread. This is a GREAT hike! Especially when paired with staying at the WMNF campground of the same name. I have done this hike a few times including a sunset hike which was absolutely fabulous.
    Next summer we're definately staying at that campground to do that hike again, as well as others in the immediate area.
    Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

One thing not mentioned, is driving to the top of Mt Washington, and hiking down to Lakes of the Clouds hut and back to the summit. Fantastic huge reward hike... let the car do the work!!
    www.famousinternetskiers.com
    We're (by far some of) the most famous skiers of the internet on the East Coast (born after the invention of the internet)!

The Lincoln Woods trail is pretty good. Well, most of it is. Some of it is just on an old rail bed (boring).
    Hiking New England - Post trail reports, picture galleries, and join in the New England Hiking discussion.

my blog

Thread Information