• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tuesday 7pm - Nass

MR. evil

I don't necessarily disagree with your opinion, I just found it funny that all those stunts that you used to stare at for 10 minutes before trying, are now so laughable. I guess that's the natural progression once you have achieved uber free-ride status. :razz:

Just not interested in all the dick waving here lately. Or perhaps I'm just jealous that I haven't gotten out riding as much as I'd like lately. Anyway, congrats on upping your game so much, guys.

Not dick vaiving at all, there are still many more things I won't do than I will on a bike.

How come when we are talking about drops and rollers it so called dick waiving, but when your riding buds are talking about how many feet of vert they climed or how fast they did a ride its not?

MR. evil

I just found it funny that all those stunts that you used to stare at for 10 minutes before trying, .

BTW - I still stare at stuff for 5 or 10 minutes before trying, those things have just grown a little bit. The biggest change is that I now have riding partners (Trev, Murph) that like that type of stuff and are pushing me on a ride to ride basis.

MR. evil

anyone hit the hobo cave drop yet? or the rock drop after those multiple up and down rock rollers?

The only reason I will get back to Nass this season will be to hit the hobo cave drop and some more of the stuff on DT notch. whats this other drop your talking about.

BTW - the next time we hit Miller's Pond you should come. Tons of stuff to jump off and roll. Also a shit load of log ride & skinnies to fall off.

Trev

Nice try, but we're talking about a different tiny drop..

omg, grow up already.

Delete my account.

Pretty fucking please. My eyes are bleeding with this childish bullshit.

Trev

How come when we are talking about drops and rollers it so called dick waiving, but when your riding buds are talking about how many feet of vert they climed or how fast they did a ride its not?

Cause your riding style doesn't match his.

2knees

The only reason I will get back to Nass this season will be to hit the hobo cave drop and some more of the stuff on DT notch. whats this other drop your talking about.

BTW - the next time we hit Miller's Pond you should come. Tons of stuff to jump off and roll. Also a shit load of log ride & skinnies to fall off.

my grand total of bike riding this year is about 5 jumps off my workbench. although one was in the dusk with about 6 beers in me so that counts as double.....

i'll get out eventually. after riding those bikes at highland, i find it very difficult to get on my pos.

MR. evil

i'll get out eventually. after riding those bikes at highland, i find it very difficult to get on my pos.

After riding the chair lift at Highland I found it very difficult to have to pedal up hill.

bvibert

Staff member
my grand total of bike riding this year is about 5 jumps off my workbench. although one was in the dusk with about 6 beers in me so that counts as double.....

The drunken one that I witnessed counts for at least double, maybe even triple since there was such an audience...