• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

petergriffen

Ohokay, those two for ones were great. 10 off is lame. Anything else good in there? And like they said what's the name or the company that does it?

WJenness

Okemo is running their Social Days promotion again this year, and kicking it off on Friday with $39 lift tickets for those who register on Facebook in advance.

I did the same promotion last year, but I seem to remember it being cheaper.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159879077390168

Sunday River is doing the same thing (they call it Facebook Fridays)... $25 lift tickets...

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=178065005552257

Must RSVP in advance.

-w

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Waterville Valley

Interesting

For the weekend of the 18th, the Waterville discount structure looks like this:

Online purchase - $10 off
CHAD card - $15 off
Liftopia $20 off

meff

Interesting

For the weekend of the 18th, the Waterville discount structure looks like this:

Online purchase - $10 off
CHAD card - $15 off
Liftopia $20 off

Saturday is a demo day as well - if it has the same amount of gear that was at Loon today, a must go.

Bostonian

Cannon Mountain Tomorrow:

This Saturday is shaping up to be one of the most beautiful days of the season thus far. The forecast looks like it will be a gorgeous bluebird day with lots of sunshine, light winds, and very pleasant temps from top to bottom. A perfect day for skiing and riding. It'll also be the perfect day to save 50% on a full day lift ticket at our Ski For Hunger event. All you need to do is bring in 4 non-perishable food items and we'll give you a half priced lift ticket. See you on the slopes!

Lift Ticket Pricing 12/10 - 12/16:
Adult: $49 Full / $42 Half
Teen: $39 Full / $32 Half
Junior/Senior: $29 Full / $22 Half
Brookside only: $20 Full / $15 Half

Looks like I will be skiing there tomorrow! $25 lift ticket isn't shabby!

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
When I got my CHAD card it came with a Saddleback ticket. Did you? I'm trying to figure out a plan. Anyone else heading up this winter?
I got that one too. Last year I used it the day before the AZ Summit at the Loaf which worked well. Might do it again this year. Might do three in a row at the Loaf. Not sure yet. Depends if they get dumped on like last winter or not.

SteveInCT

Saddleback

Offer Begins: 12/15/2010 at 8:30 AM
Qty Available: 100
Offer Value: $50.00
Sale Price: $25.00

Description:
Saddleback Maine offers a big mountain experience, over 4000ft, with a wide variety of trails and glades, serving all levels of skiing and riding. A Maine family-owned resort, focused on keeping the sport affordable for skiers, riders and families, Saddleback provides genuine Maine hospitality - here each guest feels welcome and has freedom to be themselves. Besides abundant snowfall and excellent snow surfaces, there is something different even magical about Saddleback. Come to New England's newest favorite mountain in the Rangeley Lakes region.

Offer Restrictions:
* Valid for 1 weekend/holiday adult lift ticket only
* Valid all day during 2010/2011 season only
* Not valid with other discounts/promotions
* No cash or credit back when used midweek or half day
* Gift Certificate does not expire
* Tax and gratuity are not included

http://www.wblm.com/goout.asp?u=http://cbpme.incentrev.com/