• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

gotr0

Whaleback Mountain

Two deals on BuyWithMe.

* $35 Learn to ski package: 90-minute lesson, rentals, & lift ticket
* $20 All day lift ticket Value $40

Link

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
www.skicoupons.com

Okemo
Parents: buy a regular priced Adult lift ticket and get a ticket for your child FREE (Ages 7-18 years) valid the same day. Limited to either one Junior or one Young Adult free ticket per paying adult. Child receiving free ticket must be present. Remember that children 6 & under ski free every day with a child’s lift ticket. Offer may not be combined with other discounts, special price days or promotions. Must be purchased online, 48 hours in advance. Offer valid Monday through Friday non-holiday, January 3-14 and January 18-28, 2011.
Offer Valid: 01/03/2011 - 01/28/2011

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I need to knock off Jiminy in Mass. Anyone aware of any deals for a short-ski day midweek?
They don't seem to offer many deals, except the VT travel card ($10 off) and a 4hour adult at $55 which is pretty steep.

elks

The deals are pouring today and I don't think this one was posted before...

http://www.skiridefree.com/

Fill up 3 times at participating gas stations (8 gallons minimum) and get a 2-for-1 coupon at participating resorts. Mostly a VT, NH, and MA deal. Only one participating gas station in MA. :(

Resorts taking part of this promo include Nashoba Valley, Bousquet, Killington, Burke, Jay Peak, Mad River Glen, Waterville Valley, Shawne Peek, etc.

gmcunni

The deals are pouring today and I don't think this one was posted before...

http://www.skiridefree.com/

Fill up 3 times at participating gas stations (8 gallons minimum) and get a 2-for-1 coupon at participating resorts. Mostly a VT, NH, and MA deal. Only one participating gas station in MA. :(

Resorts taking part of this promo include Nashoba Valley, Bousquet, Killington, Burke, Jay Peak, Mad River Glen, Waterville Valley, Shawne Peek, etc.

No CT gas stations :-(

gmcunni

But Valero in Greenfield is a regular pit-stop for us! Sweet.

LOL, driving home from dinner tonight i told my buddy that Valero in Greenfield would be my strategy as well. Won't get as many fill ups as if there was a place in CT but i can get 3 easily and score the discount in time for some Feb skiing.

jaytrem

I need to knock off Jiminy in Mass. Anyone aware of any deals for a short-ski day midweek?
They don't seem to offer many deals, except the VT travel card ($10 off) and a 4hour adult at $55 which is pretty steep.

An online version of the Entertainment book (Saversguide) has 2 for 1 coupons. One is for twilight, one for an 8 hour. Both valid anytime. I'm sure you can find someone to split it with. I also have a 2 for 1 from the Warren Miller movie I can send you. PM me your address if you want me to send it to you. Not sure if it has any blackouts, I can check tomorrow when I get home.

elks

Another similar gas station deal but for West Coasters (also CO and MI.) Participating resorts include Whistler, Mt Hood, Northstar at Tahoe, Copper Mountain, Loveland, Mt Bohemia, Boyne Mt, etc. Starts 01.03.11. Valid with one 10 gallons or more purchase of Shell fuel.

http://skifreedeals.com/resort

Moe Ghoul

I have 3 primetime vouchers remaining for Gunstock. I picked up a baker's dozen (13) which averages around 52/ticket. No blackouts, good on weekends, expire at the end of this season. PM if any interest in purchasing. $150 for all 3, or $52 a piece.

gotr0

LOL, driving home from dinner tonight i told my buddy that Valero in Greenfield would be my strategy as well. Won't get as many fill ups as if there was a place in CT but i can get 3 easily and score the discount in time for some Feb skiing.

I wish there are more stops in MA :-(

gotr0

Lost Valley for $18

$18 for a day on the slopes at Lost Valley Ski Area ($45 value). No black out dates. Link

JonD

Rue La La Stratton

Rue La La has GroupOn type deal on 2 for 1 Stratton X2 cards today. The X2 card is essentially a discount card with one non-holiday lift ticket. It looks like it's only blacked out MLK weekend and Feb vacation week. $79 for 2 Stratton lift tickets isn't bad. You can purchase up to 4 pairs.

Rue La La is a "members-only" site. But, to become a member all you need to do is ask, it's free to join. Click here for an invite(full disclosure: I get a $10 credit if you make a purchase after clicking on this) - http://www.ruelala.com/invite/jond44