• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

fahz

Jiminy has some ecoupon mid-week deals
http://www.jiminypeak.com/e-coupons
E-Coupons must be printed at least 24 hours before the date of use

* 1/9/11 - $40 8-hour day or $30 Twilight Ticket
* 1/12/11 - $25 8 hour day or $20 Twilight Ticket
* 2/2/11 - $25 8 hour day or $20 Twilight Ticket
* 2/6/11 - $40 8-hour day or $30 Twilight Ticket
* 2/27/11 - $40 8-hour day or $30 Twilight Ticket
* 3/9/11 - $25 8 hour day or $20 Twilight Ticket
* 3/13/11 - $40 8-hour day or $30 Twilight Ticket
* St. Patrick's Day! Thursday, March 17th - $17 8 hour day OR Twilight ticket
* GET A Friend Skiing or Riding, You Ski FREE E-Coupon

I need to knock off Jiminy in Mass. Anyone aware of any deals for a short-ski day midweek?
They don't seem to offer many deals, except the VT travel card ($10 off) and a 4hour adult at $55 which is pretty steep.

gmcunni

mount snow - This week we've got some awesome deals students young and old! Thursday - College Students show your ID at the window for $29 lift tickets. Sunday it is Youth Pay Their Age Day. 18 & under pay your age for a ticket! 13 yrs old = $13

wa-loaf

$25 for Cannon this Friday: http://www.wxrv.com/upload/CannonMountain2011.gif

CannonMountain2011.gif

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Bolton Valley

posted 1/4/11

I can't remember if I told anyone yet, but you should all know that lift tickets are just $19 for college students today. They'll stay $19 from Monday through Friday, this week and the next. I don't know why I keep these things to myself. I probably just like having a secret.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Ski Maine Winter Activities Pass

https://skimaine.com/cart_store.php
for $20:

Alpine

• 2 — $15 Off Coupons
    Valid at: Big Rock, Black Mtn of Maine, Camden Snow Bowl, Lost Valley and Mt. Abram
    These coupons are valid Weekends & Holiday time periods only on a full price adult lift ticket
  • 3 — $10 Off Coupons
    Valid at: Saddleback, Shawnee Peak, Sugarloaf and Sunday River
    These coupons are blacked out on 12/25/10 to 1/2/11; 1/15/11 to 1/17/11; 2/19/11 to 2/27/11
  • 1 — 50% Off Coupon
    Valid at: Baker Mtn, Eaton Mtn, Hermon Mtn, Lonesome Pine Trails, Mt. Jefferson, Powderhouse Hill, Quoggy Jo, Spruce Mtn and Titcomb Mtn

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
ski Maine Weekly contest

http://www.skimainetoday.com/get-a-lift-ski-contest/

Enter for a chance to WIN a downhill ski/snowboard or cross-country ski package! Each week four winners will come away with special prizes, either special packages for families to learn how to ski, or for families who already love to ski.
To enter all you have to do is answer a simple question and submit it to our panel of judges, and they will choose the top three submissions for every week. This goes through January 29th, and you can enter each week for a chance to win! Once you enter be sure to come back to vote for your favorites, and possibly for your family and friends as well. Read on for the Contest Rules, specifics on the prizes, and to submit your reason for why your family should win!

57stevey

Black Mountain weekday pass for swap

I have one pass from the CHAD card, valid Mon-Fri non-holiday for the duration of the season. Would like to swap for something on the 93 side (Sunapee, Ragged, Cannon, WV, ?) Not looking to sell. Thanks

gmcunni

from Belleayre's site, haven't called to confirm but sounds like any club card will get you $10 off

Ski Club Discounts-
Live to ski and ski to live? Well, we have great news because Belleayre has a ski club discount! Receive $10 off a full or half day rack price ticket any day.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Swear to God, Boston Globe took all their content for this piece
http://www.boston.com/travel/explorene/specials/ski/gallery/janskideals/
right from this thread, with no credit! How else would they have found all that stuff, some of it, pretty esoteric at best. AZ should charge lurker admission to this thread!
They might have gotten some of that stuff here. But if they did that, they missed some much better deals for ones that cater to a very limited audience. The VT Travel Card surprised me that they found that one. Many of those deals have been around for quite some time and wouldn't seem unreasonable that marketing folks would have contacted the media to promote.

eclaire

Waterville Valley is offering the $7 lift ticket again next Tuesday, 1/11.

From their Facebook page:
Your New England Pro football team has a bye this weekend from the playoffs.

But at Waterville Valley, there are no byes when it comes to you skiing and riding in Waterville Valley during the football season and our promo.

So for Tuesday January 11, 2011 we invite you to ski or ride for the same rate your hometown team held their last opponent to, $7!

At Waterville Valley we do not think that our fans should be penalized if your New England pro football team plays too well and gets a bye!

See you on the slopes!