• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

bousquet19

I'll be skiing Gunstock, maybe Cannon 12/26 -21/31. Any dealios available for lift tix that anyone is aware of? I assume there's nothing available during that week, since it's the magical holiday week of high profit motivation. But, if there is anything, a mention would be appreciated.

I've got another stack of those Lukoil coupons for JFBB, Attitash, Mt. Snow and Wildcat. Deal is as follows:
1. BOGO for Sundays in Jan thru March, excluding 1/16 and 2/20.

or

2. $10 off pass, good any day, excluding 12/25-12/31, 1/15-1/17, 2/19-2/25

or

3. $10 off Lift, lesson & rental package. Same exclusions as in #2 above.

Coupons expire 3/31/2011.

PM me if interested.

Many thanks for sharing the wealth, MG! :p:daffy::fangun:
Arrived today.

Woody

fahz

A number of deals on this Belleayre Mountain Calendar page but my favorite is below. They don't sing for you but you do get to ski for free. Did it last year and my birthday happened to be after the Catskills got feet of snow. Plan on celebrating again with them if everything falls into place.

Ski for free on your birthday @ Belleaye Mountain!
http://www.belleayre.com/company/calendar.htm
Ski Free on Your Birthday!
If your birthday falls during the ski season Nov* - April* , Ski Free on your birthday. If your birthday is in the off season, follow the dates below.
May - Your birthdate in Dec.
June - Your birthdate in Jan.
July - Your birthdate in Jan.
Aug.* - Your birthdate in Feb.
Sept.* - Your birthdate in Feb.
Oct. - Your birthdate in March
* Nov.- If your birthday is before we open for the season, ski free in March on your birth date. If your birthday is in April ski for free in Dec on your birthdate. Call for details. If your birthday is Aug. 29-31 or Sept. 29-30, ski free on Feb. 28th.

Please bring photo ID with your birthdate.

patricsaint

For anyone that took advantage of the Descente jacket - 43 free lift ticket vouchers offer this year and wants to do a swap send me a PM.

I have vouchers for Hunter, Windham and Sunday River (and a bunch of others but not New England) available to trade for CO or UT vouchers.

fahz

Couple of Whiteface deals - I think Gore also does the Coke deal.

Five select Sundays will feature $35 lift tickets, food & drink specials in the Cloudspin Lounge, fun slope-side games and more!
$35 Adult | $30 Teen | $25 Junior

Super Sunday Lineup:
December 12th Stylin' Sunday
January 2nd Island Madness
February 6th Super Football Sunday
March 13th Shamrock Sunday
April 3rd Retro Sunday

February 6, 2011 -- Super Football Sunday at Whiteface
Lift Tickets are just $35 for adults, $30 for teens and $25 for juniors
On Mountain Scavenger Hunt. Hunt for gear from our favorite local ski shops: Cunninghams's Ski Barn, Maui North and Viking Ski Shop. Follow us on Facebook as clues are revealed throughout the day!
Party in the Cloudspin Lounge featuring Bud Light specials and Tailgating Games
Wear your favorite football jersey to win prizes at the Cloudspin Tailgate Party
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$38 Lift Tickets
Present any Coca-Cola product at the Whiteface ticket office and get a lift ticket for $38 on Wednesdays ONLY.

Offer is valid Wednesdays only from Opening Day, 2010 through Closing Day, Spring 2011. Not valid on 12/29/10. Cannot be combined with any other offers, programs, promotions, discounts or frequent skier products. Limit one ticket per can/bottle.

kickstand

Look like Wildcat is back on Liftopia, along with a couple of new ones. From an email I received on 1/11:

Liftopia is very happy to announce the return of Wildcat, one of our favorite resort partners, as well as two sweet new partners Attitash and Bretton Woods. All three resorts have great deals with limited quantities so lock in the best rates today!

Wildcat Lift Tickets from $39.99/day (37% off)

Attitash Lift Tickets from $39.99/day (37% off)

Bretton Woods Lift Tickets from $56.99/day (16% off)

gotr0

Okemo

Okemo has rolled out a bunch of deals, but the one I used recently (today) was the text alert. I've gotten a text the last couple of weeks for a $50 midweek lift ticket. I didn't think I would use it but lo and behold, I've had two snow days in a row and this came in handy for today. You're only suppose to use it once as the employee instructed me to erase my text. The deal is not as good as the online Thursday deal ($39), but I didn't know it would I would have a :snow: day.

fahz

From
http://www.boston.com/sports/other_sports/skiing/articles/2011/01/13/us_boarding_deaths_up/

Demo days coming
Waterville Valley has free telemark demos on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. A lift ticket or season pass is required to test equipment . . . Also on Saturday, Great Glen Trails has a 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nordic demo day . . . Bromley has $49 tickets for Monday’s Martin Luther King Jr., holiday, and the used Jan. 17 ticket can be presented later in the season for $10 off a separate weekend ticket or holiday ticket . . . Drivers of hybrid and alternative-fuel vehicles get a free Cranmore lift ticket on Jan. 22 in honor of Biodiesel Day . . . Sugarloaf has a winter triathlon Jan. 23. The event starts with a 1.5-kilometer ice skate, a 1.5-kilometer snowshoe circuit, then a 4-kilometer freestyle ski loop. Start time is 10:30 a.m. with a $15 entry fee . . . Jan. 25 is price rollback day at Mad River Glen, with tickets sliced to the 1948 rate of $3.50.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Okemo

Get Lift Ticket Deals Online

Throughout the season, watch this page for value-packed online only lift ticket deals. We have some great lift ticket deals planned for the upcoming winter. What are Print @ Home tickets? Plus - don't forget to check out the Steals & Deals page for other ways to save on skiing and riding at Okemo Mountain Resort.

**All online tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance
and may not be combined with other discounts, special price days or promotions.**

Buy Your One-Day Ticket Online and Pay Last Year's Rate

At the window

Online in Advance

Adult

Midweek

$74

$72

Weekend

$81

$79

Young Adult/Senior

Midweek

$65

$61

Weekend

$71

$69

Junior/Super Senior

Midweek

$50

$47

Weekend

$55

$53

Okemo Ladies' Days Tuesdays

Calling all Okemommas! Tuesdays are ladies' days at Okemo. Grab your mother, sister, grandmother and girlfriends and pre-buy your Tuesday lift ticket online for just $39. Once you purchase your ticket, redeem it on any Tuesday listed below. Plus, all ladies can enjoy a special rate on private lessons for just $49! (Must call the Ski & Ride School in advance to book.) Offer valid on:

Tuesdays Jan 4, 11, 18 & 25
Tuesdays Mar 1, 8, 22 & 29
Tuesday April 5th, just $29!
Buy online now!

Okemo Online Thursdays

Pre-buy your ticket for select Thursdays online and pay just $39. That's it, pretty simple. Offer valid on:

Thursdays Jan 6, 13, 20 & 27
Thursdays Mar 3, 10, 24 & 31
Thursday April 7 just $29!
Buy online now!

Lift & Free Lunch

Pre-buy your Monday through Friday lift ticket online and we’ll provide lunch for FREE! The lunch voucher ($20 total value) provided is valid for the same day as your lift ticket at ANY culinary location on the mountain! Adults: $74, Young Adults: $65 and Juniors: $50. Redeem your P@H ticket at any Ski & Ride School Desk to pickup your lunch voucher. Offer valid Monday through Friday January 31-February 11, 2011. Now available for purchase!

Multi-Day Motivator

Pre-buy your multi-day lift tickets online and get our best rates!

Pay just $109 for a two-day midweek ticket redeemable Monday through Thursdays only from Jan 3- March 10, 2011. Offer excludes Monday, January 17 and Monday through Friday, February 21-24, 2011. Now available for purchase.
Or, just $139 for a two-day weekend ticket, redeemable for Saturday/Sunday tickets between January 8th and Mar 19th, 2011. Offer excludes the weekends of Jan 15 & 16 and February 19 & 20, 2011. Now available for purchase.
Kids Rock FREE ticket offer

Parents: buy a regular priced Adult lift ticket and get a ticket for your child FREE (Ages 7-18 years) valid the same day. Limited to either one Junior or one Young Adult free ticket per paying adult. Child receiving free ticket must be present. Remember that children 6 & under ski free every day with a child’s lift ticket. Offer may not be combined with other discounts, special price days or promotions. Must be purchased online, 48 hours in advance.

Offer valid Monday through Friday non-holiday, January 18-28, 2011 and Monday through Friday Mar 21-31, 2011. Now available for purchase.