Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread - Page 52

AlpineZone

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSD View Post
    I have two (2) vouchers to Plattekill that are valid thru 12/1/2011. They indicate Friday or Sunday on them. I'll send em to anyone that wants them.
    Anyone claim these yet? I'll use 'em.

A lot of the resorts are dropping their lift prices. Go ahead and post them here, for those of us who are still skiing (into May)...

Those I know of:

Hunter: $25
    Bretton Woods $39

Feel free to add to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by WJenness View Post
    Yeah, I drove by there a week or so ago to have my skis waxed (thanks to the groupon putting you in the 'wax club')... But the store was ripped apart and they were setting up Patio furniture (Their summer business)

I could still see a few ski jackets from the door, but I didn't even bother getting out of the car.

Oh well.

-w
    Yea, I went there second to last week of March and got confused too, but when you go in there's another room to the left with all the snow sports gear. I stopped by today and they helped me find a screw for my binding even though they packed all the gloves in the main section of the store but all of the skis and snowboard gear was still in the side room. You could still try to use the groupon, if it hasn't expired yet.

There are lots of discounts for anyone looking for a deal.

Sunday River---Ski Free 4/24

From their website:

Then the following weekend we're celebrating Easter, and in keeping with Sunday River tradition we'll have free skiing and riding on Sunday to mark the last day of the season.

Prob a moot point given most folks' family comittments that day but felt it was worth mentioning all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xwhaler View Post
    From their website:

Then the following weekend we're celebrating Easter, and in keeping with Sunday River tradition we'll have free skiing and riding on Sunday to mark the last day of the season.

Prob a moot point given most folks' family comittments that day but felt it was worth mentioning all the same.
    Not for those of us who're from non-religious families!

If the weather looks good on that weekend, I'd definitely consider taking advantage of it.

2 for 1 tickets at Sugarbush by presenting season pass from any other resort. Check out details on sugarbush.com. Sugarbush will be open every day through Easter Sunday - and maybe weekends after that.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdawg View Post
    WCCC Radio in Hartford has 1/2 Magic Tix again this year on their website - $29.50

Catamount Ski Resort - 2 Lift Tickets $122 Value
    BIG MOUNTAIN... SMALL WAITS! A pair of ski passes good anytime , including Weekends & Holidays (regularly valued at $61 each)! There's so much...
    $61.00

Magic Mountain Ski Resort - $59 Value Lift Ticket
    1 Lift Ticket, good anytime, to ski & ride at Magic Mountain Ski Area during the 2011/2012 Winter Season! Stats & Facts: Longest Run: Wizard...
    $29.50

Otis Ridge - $60 Value Pair of Lift Tickets
    A pair of tickets for $30 - two tickets for the price of one for the 2011-2012 ski season! *limited time only Otis Ridge offers a $99 ski pass good...
    $30.00

Add:

The Cutting Edge Snowboard Shop - $50 Value Gift Card
    For over twenty years The Cutting Edge has set you up right! With industry leading brands of skateboards, bicycles, and snowboards. The Cutting Edge...
    $25.00

Woodbury Ski Area - $39 Value Lift Ticket
    Lift Ticket good for any day/anytime skiing or riding or (1) 3 hour tubing pass. Woodbury Ski Area nestled in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut is...
    $19.50
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    BIG MOUNTAIN... SMALL WAITS! A pair of ski passes good anytime , including Weekends & Holidays (regularly valued at $61 each)! There's so much...
    $61.00

1 Lift Ticket, good anytime, to ski & ride at Magic Mountain Ski Area during the 2011/2012 Winter Season! Stats & Facts: Longest Run: Wizard...
    $29.50

A pair of tickets for $30 - two tickets for the price of one for the 2011-2012 ski season! *limited time only Otis Ridge offers a $99 ski pass good...
    $30.00

Add:

For over twenty years The Cutting Edge has set you up right! With industry leading brands of skateboards, bicycles, and snowboards. The Cutting Edge...
    $25.00

Lift Ticket good for any day/anytime skiing or riding or (1) 3 hour tubing pass. Woodbury Ski Area nestled in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut is...
    $19.50
    Thanks, I just checked yesterday for the Magic deal, must of just went up today. I ordered a couple.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    $61.00

$29.50

$30.00

Add:

$25.00

$19.50

Bill, you should post it in this year thread
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Ha! How'd I do that?
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Thread Information