Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread - Page 5

AlpineZone

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Wear your button to the participating mountain each week, and present the appropriate voucher from your coupon book to get the half-price deal. Be sure to join us at 4 pm for the Harpoon Apres-Ski & Ride Party in the lodge. We'll chill-out after a day on the slopes and give away a ton of terrific prizes which could include TSL Snowshoes, Vermont Teddy Bears, gift certificates and loads more!
    Buttons are non-transferable. ONLY 2010 "Ski and Ride with The Point" buttons are acceptable and you MUST have the Coupon for each Ski & Ride Event at time of ticket purchase.

Buttons cost $3

http://www.pointfm.com/skiandride/

Jan 8: Jay
    Jan 15: Sugarbush
    Jan 22: Mad River
    Jan 24: Trapp Family lodge x-country
    Jan 29: Smuggler's Notch
    Feb 5: Burke Mountain
    Feb 12: Bolton Valley
    Feb 19: Dartmouth Skiway
    Feb 26: Ragged Mountain
    March 5: Sugarbush
    March 12: Bolton Valley
    March 19: Killington
    March 21: Pico (Sunday)
    March 26: Stowe
    April 2: Jay
    Um isn't this last year's
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Potter Brother's Flex and Discount Tickets

The discount prices are not finalized but will be released soon. The Flex prices are listed
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

Descente Passport Out

Its not on their website, but this site has a photo of the available tickets.

http://www.summitonline.com/free-shi...1-p190965.html

Haven't compared to last year, looks very close to the same.

Hopefully the Jackets on the site aren't the only ones as they aren't as good looking as the Vigor which I bought last year.

Liftopia/ Waterville

Liftopia has Waterville tickets already
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Quote Originally Posted by hockeylax View Post
    Its not on their website, but this site has a photo of the available tickets.

http://www.summitonline.com/free-shi...1-p190965.html

Haven't compared to last year, looks very close to the same.

Hopefully the Jackets on the site aren't the only ones as they aren't as good looking as the Vigor which I bought last year.
    Been trying to figure out the difference, can check when I get home. But I know Homewood, Whitefish, Mt Hood Meadows, La Crosse and I believe Hidden Valley are new. Lost is Big Sky and Holiday Valley. Glad to see Copper is still there, thought they might be gone with the new owners. I'm pleased with the changes, should be able to use Homewood and Mt Hood. Will be interesting to see if Waterville is still a 2 for 1, or really a freebie like the rest. At any rate no matter what they look like it's still gotta be the best deal in skiing. And you can always give the new jacket to charity and keep the book.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Been trying to figure out the difference, can check when I get home. But I know Homewood, Whitefish, Mt Hood Meadows, La Crosse and I believe Hidden Valley are new. Lost is Big Sky and Holiday Valley. Glad to see Copper is still there, thought they might be gone with the new owners. I'm pleased with the changes, should be able to use Homewood and Mt Hood. Will be interesting to see if Waterville is still a 2 for 1, or really a freebie like the rest. At any rate no matter what they look like it's still gotta be the best deal in skiing. And you can always give the new jacket to charity and keep the book.
    So the above is correct except I missed the removal of Boston Mills/Brandywine. So much for my big ski trip to Ohio. Also the Ski Train in Colorado has been removed, but that didn't actually run last year anyway. As for jackets there's also a new version of the Course jacket from last year....

http://www.skis.com/all-mens-ski-jac...1-p190989.html

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    Also the Descente Passport jacket will be back again. Great deal, buy a jacket for about $220 and get 40 free lift tickets. I think I used 16 this past year, so that came to $13.75 a day. The jackets are actually very nice too.
    That's great news thanks! I'll probably get another one this season. I was able to use about a dozen of the free lift tickets last year.
    Last edited by patricsaint; Sep 8, 2010 at 5:08 AM.

Stowefest and Marketfest - credit towards pass or points card

Stowe, VT - The 2010 Marketfest and Stowefest are now underway. Through purchases at participating stores in Burlington and Stowe, Vt., through Oct. 11, shoppers can save what they spend, up to $350, off an adult season pass to Stowe Mountain Resort, or apply the credit toward Stowe Points Cards.

Those interested should fill out a Stowe Season Pass application found at participating vendors. A list of of Stowe vendors or Burlington vendors is available at www.stowe.com. Collect your receipts, dated between Sept. 10 and Oct. 11, 2010, and include the participating store name to redeem them for Stowe Points Cards at the Spruce Peak Season Pass Office in person or by mail on or before Oct. 31, 2010.

Savings may be applied toward an Adult StoweSeven+, StoweSeven or StoweSix Season Pass, or for Stowe Points Cards.

Stowe Points Cards, valued at $75 each, are earned for every $25 spent (up to eight cards) during the Market & Stowefest promotion. The Stowe Points Card entitles the bearer to discounted lift tickets, summer attractions and golf while earning points on purchases around the resort toward free skiing/riding and golf.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Liftopia has Waterville Valley tickets for $12 on Friday, December 10th on sale.

Cheap enough that I don't care if I don't use it! Stoke just rose...

Warren Miller - dates out

http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/

Looks like mostly 2-1 @ Pico, Killington Sunday River, Sugarloaf deals -- with a free early/late season WaWa in the worcester showing.... See this other thread as well for details..
    Todo: Cannon, *Wildcat*, *Black*, Pico, MRG, Magic.

11/12 [28]: Sunday River @dawn 2, Sugarloaf 5, Sugarbush 5, Saddleback, Mt Abram, Stowe, Loon 2, Breckenridge, Copper, Vail, Eldora, Burke,
    Sugarbush, Jay Peak 2, Smuggs, Killington

Thread Information