Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

EICSL.ORG offer Jay Peak Trip and Season Pass for =blink!blink!blink!

IF YOU EVER NEEDED A REASON TO JOIN A CLUB, THIS IS IT.

As I prepared for our first ACE club meeting tonight, I was reviewing the EICSL trips and had to catch my breath then call 911 once I read the JAY PEAK trip.

Jam 4 of your closest club friends into a slopeside condo for these prices:

5-Day - $340
    3-Day - $195

and you get:
    -3-5 days of skiing
    - a room
    - a lesson
    - a race clinic
    - 20% discount on future lodging 2010-11
    - A 2010-11 SEASONS PASS

YOU READ THAT RIGHT, A SEASONS PASS - A 7 DAY PASS FOR THE 5-DAY plan, a MIDWEEK PASS for the 3-day plan.

Bear in mind that an early-season pass purchase is $629 for 7day and $399 for midweek.

http://eicsl.org/

I double-checked it with Clark - that is the deal. The only requirement is that you are a current member of an EICSL-affiliated club.

So what are you waiting for? Join an EICSL-affiliated club TODAY!
    http://eicsl.org/clubs.html

HOW CAN YOU SAY "NO" TO THAT????

I <heart> ACE
    Join us in Westford tonight or PM me to get on board today!
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

thats incredible

I'm assuming all the lift ticket pre-sales are though, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    thats incredible

Not yet.

Read for yourself: http://www.jaypeakresort.com/#/skiin...season_passes/

100 bucks more after Oct 11th.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    thats incredible

Oh wait you meant individual bulk tickets via ACE?

"Leftovers" will be on sale tonight, but historically there are no Jay tickets left by first meeting. You can send an email to the ticket committee and ask however.

As an FYI you can still order bulk tickets for Jay and other VT areas from CT Ski Council affiliated ski clubs. Check details here: http://www.skiclub.com/ look under benefits for ski council days too.

Hey if you are looking for people with preseason deals going on check out FactoryDirectSkis.com. They have awesome skis at discount ski pricing and I just got an email from them saying they are going to have some other deals and discounts soon. Worth a look!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscountSkis View Post
    Hey if you are looking for people with preseason deals going on check out FactoryDirectSkis.com. They have awesome skis at discount ski pricing and I just got an email from them saying they are going to have some other deals and discounts soon. Worth a look!
    Appears to be a "Blue House" only outlet. Never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscountSkis View Post
    Just got an email from them? More like you work for them. My suggestion would be contacting the boards' admin and asking to post a link. It is relevant and there are good deals there. But this "indirect" approach claiming you just got an email from them is rather silly and spamy, not the best way to represent your company, IMO.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    Just got an email from them? More like you work for them. My suggestion would be contacting the boards' admin and asking to post a link. It is relevant and there are good deals there. But this "indirect" approach claiming you just got an email from them is rather silly and spamy, not the best way to represent your company, IMO.

Agreed! So from someone who does not work for these companys... Last year in UT we came across Level 9 sports. Great deals, pricing and selection, plus they ship. We picked up some goodies, including new poles for while we were out there (buddies got lost in the 7ft fresh pow). Other spot we use is steep and cheap. Signed up for the online updates. They dont bomb you with emails, pretty entertaining posts, huge deals. evogear too.

Quote Originally Posted by SKITODIE View Post
    Other spot we use is steep and cheap. Signed up for the online updates. They dont bomb you with emails, pretty entertaining posts, huge deals. evogear too.
    +1 for Steep and Cheap !

Thread Information