• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread

ATSD

I have two (2) vouchers to Plattekill that are valid thru 12/1/2011. They indicate Friday or Sunday on them. I'll send em to anyone that wants them.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Groupon

The Groupon offers are useless. Time to unsubscribe. Body treatments. Cosmetic treatments.

BTW, the Ski Haus groupon I bought expired on March 1st. I lost $20 who'da thought peeps would be skiing after that.:evil:

ATSD

The Groupon offers are useless. Time to unsubscribe. Body treatments. Cosmetic treatments.

BTW, the Ski Haus groupon I bought expired on March 1st. I lost $20 who'da thought peeps would be skiing after that.:evil:

These aren't from groupon. I got them from Saranac in an online entry.

ATSD

They sure are. Do you want me to send you the emails? I still have them.

All I know is that I entered an online contest and won them. Saranac sent them to me to late for me to use, so I'm offering them up if anyone else can use them.

WJenness

All I know is that I entered an online contest and won them. Saranac sent them to me to late for me to use, so I'm offering them up if anyone else can use them.

Bill's post was not in response to yours.

I think that's where the confusion got started.

-w

WJenness

Yeah, I drove by there a week or so ago to have my skis waxed (thanks to the groupon putting you in the 'wax club')... But the store was ripped apart and they were setting up Patio furniture (Their summer business) :-(

I could still see a few ski jackets from the door, but I didn't even bother getting out of the car.

Oh well.

-w

abc

A lot of the resorts are dropping their lift prices. Go ahead and post them here, for those of us who are still skiing (into May;))...

Those I know of:

Hunter: $25
Bretton Woods $39

Feel free to add to the list.

gotr0

Yeah, I drove by there a week or so ago to have my skis waxed (thanks to the groupon putting you in the 'wax club')... But the store was ripped apart and they were setting up Patio furniture (Their summer business) :-(

I could still see a few ski jackets from the door, but I didn't even bother getting out of the car.

Oh well.

-w

Yea, I went there second to last week of March and got confused too, but when you go in there's another room to the left with all the snow sports gear. I stopped by today and they helped me find a screw for my binding even though they packed all the gloves in the main section of the store but all of the skis and snowboard gear was still in the side room. You could still try to use the groupon, if it hasn't expired yet.

There are lots of discounts for anyone looking for a deal.

xwhaler

Sunday River---Ski Free 4/24

From their website:

Then the following weekend we're celebrating Easter, and in keeping with Sunday River tradition we'll have free skiing and riding on Sunday to mark the last day of the season.

Prob a moot point given most folks' family comittments that day but felt it was worth mentioning all the same.

abc

From their website:

Then the following weekend we're celebrating Easter, and in keeping with Sunday River tradition we'll have free skiing and riding on Sunday to mark the last day of the season.

Prob a moot point given most folks' family comittments that day but felt it was worth mentioning all the same.
Not for those of us who're from non-religious families! :D

If the weather looks good on that weekend, I'd definitely consider taking advantage of it.

win

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
2 for 1 tickets at Sugarbush by presenting season pass from any other resort. Check out details on sugarbush.com. Sugarbush will be open every day through Easter Sunday - and maybe weekends after that.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
WCCC Radio in Hartford has 1/2 Magic Tix again this year on their website - $29.50

Catamount Ski Resort - 2 Lift Tickets $122 Value
BIG MOUNTAIN... SMALL WAITS! A pair of ski passes good anytime , including Weekends & Holidays (regularly valued at $61 each)! There's so much...
$61.00

Magic Mountain Ski Resort - $59 Value Lift Ticket
1 Lift Ticket, good anytime, to ski & ride at Magic Mountain Ski Area during the 2011/2012 Winter Season! Stats & Facts: Longest Run: Wizard...
$29.50

Otis Ridge - $60 Value Pair of Lift Tickets
A pair of tickets for $30 - two tickets for the price of one for the 2011-2012 ski season! *limited time only Otis Ridge offers a $99 ski pass good...
$30.00

Add:

The Cutting Edge Snowboard Shop - $50 Value Gift Card
For over twenty years The Cutting Edge has set you up right! With industry leading brands of skateboards, bicycles, and snowboards. The Cutting Edge...
$25.00

Woodbury Ski Area - $39 Value Lift Ticket
Lift Ticket good for any day/anytime skiing or riding or (1) 3 hour tubing pass. Woodbury Ski Area nestled in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut is...
$19.50

o3jeff

BIG MOUNTAIN... SMALL WAITS! A pair of ski passes good anytime , including Weekends & Holidays (regularly valued at $61 each)! There's so much...
$61.00

1 Lift Ticket, good anytime, to ski & ride at Magic Mountain Ski Area during the 2011/2012 Winter Season! Stats & Facts: Longest Run: Wizard...
$29.50

A pair of tickets for $30 - two tickets for the price of one for the 2011-2012 ski season! *limited time only Otis Ridge offers a $99 ski pass good...
$30.00

Add:

For over twenty years The Cutting Edge has set you up right! With industry leading brands of skateboards, bicycles, and snowboards. The Cutting Edge...
$25.00

Lift Ticket good for any day/anytime skiing or riding or (1) 3 hour tubing pass. Woodbury Ski Area nestled in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut is...
$19.50

Thanks, I just checked yesterday for the Magic deal, must of just went up today. I ordered a couple.

Smellytele

$61.00

$29.50

$30.00

Add:

$25.00

$19.50

Bill, you should post it in this year thread