Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread - Page 10

AlpineZone

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    The New Mexico Xtreme Card came out today....

http://www.nmxsports.org/index.php?p...mart&Itemid=55

One of the best deals in skiing. There are a few less blackout days this year. No more A-Basin on it but they've added Sunlight and Cooper. Taos ticket is only good til the end of January. $125 is pretty good even if you ony use it for the 4 Taos areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    K-ton Express Cards can now be ordered online.
    K55 card deadline is next Friday the 15th.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Traveling to UT

Every year we book two weeks in UT. usually stay in SLC to get around to wherever the snow is. Our usual house fell through. Searched and found http://www.vrbo.com/223900. We booked, can't beat the price, breaks down to 800 a week. we travel with 6 people, this place sleeps 12.

4th and 5th Grader Programs

Back again

SKI VT
    What's the catch? There doesn't seem to be one.
    Just get a Ski Vermont Fifth Grade Passport and the world is your oyster.
    Well, the slopes, anyway.
    Jen Butson of Ski Vermont, the state's association of alpine and Nordic areas, says, "Count to 94. Easy, right? Especially if you're a fifth-grader. Well, that's the total number of free days on snow you'll enjoy without spending a dime at Ski Vermont's 19 alpine resorts and 31 Nordic ski areas if you're a fifth-grader armed with a Fifth Grade Passport."
    There is a $10 processing fee, but that's peanuts compared to how much skiing passport holders get to enjoy.
    Plus that $10 fee is donated to Keep Farms Local, a program aimed at connecting people with local farms by promoting the purchase of local, healthy foods, to sustain consumers and farmers alike, and preserve the agrarian landscape for future generations.
    To receive a Free 5th Grade Passport, submit a completed application including proof of fifth grade status and a $10 processing fee. Passport holders must be accompanied by a full-day lift-ticket paying adult; the passport is not valid with any other offers or discounts. Passports are valid Dec. 1 through May 1, excluding blackout dates.
    Butson points to the Green Mountain State's legacy of producing world-class athletes, including Hannah Teter, Ross Powers, and Kelly Clark, all of whom give back to their state and local communities in different ways.
    The Fifth Grade Passport helps to encourage participation in the state's snow sports, perhaps by some who will become the next generation of Olympians.

SKI NH
    http://skinh.com/kids-ski/index.cfm
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Ticket packages from Ski NH ME

Ski Maine - all are transferable
    http://skimaine.com/deals.php#ski_maine_passes
    Ski Maine Mountain Pass $445.00

• 40 individual lift ticket vouchers a pair (2 tickets) to each of the 18 Maine ski areas and
      2 snow tubing parks.

Ski Maine Sampler $245.00
    • 20 individual lift ticket vouchers 1 voucher to each of the 18 Maine ski areas and
      2 snow tubing parks.

Maine Winter Activities Pass Offer $19.95
    Nordic:
    6 50% Discount Coupons
    Alpine: 2 $15 Off Coupons, 3 $10 Off Coupons, 1 50% Off Coupon

SKI NH
    http://skinh.com/lift-ticket-deals/f...-nh-skiing.cfm
    ALPINE PACKAGES: $499 per package for packages #1-5;
    $349 per package for package #6

Each package includes four lift tickets per area listed in the package (total of 12 lift tickets).

Choose one or as many as you wish from the following list:
    #1 Wildcat Mountain, Cranmore & Black Mountain
    #2 Attitash, Gunstock Mountain Resort & King Pine

#3 Bretton Woods, Waterville Valley & The Balsams Wilderness
    #4 Loon Mountain, Cannon Mountain & Dartmouth Skiway
    #5 Mount Sunapee, Ragged Mountain & Granite Gorge Ski Area
    #6 Pats Peak, Crotched Mountain & McIntyre Ski Area

It looks like lifttickets.com released their interface today. Hopefully a competitor to Liftopia will favor the consumer. Based only on a few searches, I haven't found any deals yet, but I'm sure they will be there in no time. It's too bad you can't group multiple states together, but maybe that will get updated soon.

Hi Drew and everyone,

Yes we launched LiftTickets.com on Friday and we have 3 resorts in the system so far. More to come I promise.

Thanks for the input on grouping multiple states together. It's on our to-do list. If you have any other feedback please let me know.

Mike Pollock
    LiftTickets.com

Quote Originally Posted by LiftTickets.com View Post
    Hi Drew and everyone,

Yes we launched LiftTickets.com on Friday and we have 3 resorts in the system so far. More to come I promise.

Thanks for the input on grouping multiple states together. It's on our to-do list. If you have any other feedback please let me know.

Mike Pollock

LiftTickets.com
    Welcome aboard Mike. I will be watching you guys closely. Liftopia wins in my book because I can get vouchers the night before the ski day. Now granted, most of your audience probably doesn't have the flexibility I have to call ski days on short notice. What will be most interesting is to see if you can pickup single-day tix for Stowe and Stratton. I single them out because they are traditionally tight-fisted with their deals.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by LiftTickets.com View Post
    Hi Drew and everyone,

Mike Pollock
    LiftTickets.com
    For some reason this site is blocked at my work
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Quote Originally Posted by jaytrem View Post
    The New Mexico Xtreme Card came out today....

http://www.nmxsports.org/index.php?p...mart&Itemid=55

One of the best deals in skiing. There are a few less blackout days this year. No more A-Basin on it but they've added Sunlight and Cooper. Taos ticket is only good til the end of January. $125 is pretty good even if you ony use it for the 4 Taos areas.
    Wow! $125.00 and it includes Monarch, one of my favorite ski areas. Too bad Ski Santa Fe is only $12-off.

Thread Information