Skiing on the Cheap - 2010-11 Thread - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    http://www.goremountain.com/tickets-passes/frequent.cfm

four tickets for Gore or Whiteface, fully transferable, $249, $62.50 each. Not that big a savings off a 79 ticket.
    No, definitely not much savings their, especially with a four ticket commitment. The standard in New England for packs is three packs at a significantly lower price point (a la MRG, Wildcat, Magic, etc.).

I am hoping Price Chopper will run their three pack special which included Gore and Whiteface. I think that was a three pack for $140 or so...

-Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post
    No, definitely not much savings their, especially with a four ticket commitment. The standard in New England for packs is three packs at a significantly lower price point (a la MRG, Wildcat, Magic, etc.).

I am hoping Price Chopper will run their three pack special which included Gore and Whiteface. I think that was a three pack for $140 or so...
    the only upside to the NY offer is that they are fully transferrable. Then again, I don't have any interest in being in the ticket distribution business.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

the only upside to the NY offer is that they are fully transferrable. Then again, I don't have any interest in being in the ticket distribution business.
    are you sure?

BillsSkiTicketAuctions.com is available...

-w
    2018-2019:
    Ready to go
    2017-2018 - 21, 2016-2017 - 20, 2015-2016 - 8, 2014-2015 - 10, 2013-2014 - 21, 2012-2013 - 12ish, 2011-2012 - 12, 2010-2011 - 20, 2009-2010 - 23, 2008-2009 - 30, 2007-2008 - 35

Quote Originally Posted by WJenness View Post
    are you sure?

BillsSkiTicketAuctions.com is available...

-w
    Wow! I could become rich just working
    ten hours a week from home!
    Time to think about franchising. Or maybe
    take myplace next to the beautiful people on
    home shopping network who go orgasmic at the sight
    of a food processor!

Boston ski and snowboard expo, Nov 11 -14th. $12 ticket.
    $4 off until Sept. 30th with code. PM me.

$2 off http://www.bewisports.com/expos/boston is the regular discount.
    I'm going.

Included with your ticket is a one-year subscription to SKI or Transworld Snowboarding magazine. To register for your subscription you must complete an e-form on one of the computers at the entrance to the expo.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

deleted.
    Last edited by roark; Sep 30, 2010 at 5:15 PM.

Smugglers - Plan to ski 2 or more days? Consider a "Bash Badge" - $89 before labor day, 109 by halloween - allows you to purchase a adult day ticket for $25. Consider this if you've maxed out other bulk ticket purchase programs from clubs or associations.

Quote Originally Posted by riverc0il View Post

There are deals on whiteface but they are hard to find.

Smugglers - Plan to ski 2 or more days? Consider a "Bash Badge" - $89 before labor day, 109 by halloween - allows you to purchase a adult day ticket for $25. Consider this if you've maxed out other bulk ticket purchase programs from clubs or associations.
    I might consider that for next year before Labor Day, I just saw that two weeks ago. At $89, that is only $41 for four tickets and it goes down from there with decreasing drops the more you get. That is right at my $40 per ticket target. At $109 that is $46 per day for four days which is still really good but there are better deals at that price point.
    -Steve

From the Sliding on the Cheap newsletter....

Exclusive “Sliding on the Cheap” offer! Purchase a THREE PACK for only $99 plus tax. The three pack tickets are valid anytime throughout the 2010/2011 season. Tickets must be purchased by October 15th.

To order: 1 888-BURKEVT and be sure to ask for the "Sliding on the Cheap THREE PACK."
    SICK DEAL, GO BURKE!!!
    -Steve

Thread Information