• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

the NBA is closer than you may think!!

Puck it

ur from wilmington, ma & i make no sense? i know wilmington, ma very well we had a group in a ski house in the mid 90s:razz::beer::razz::beer:

And what does that have to do with anything? Group of people from Wilmington, MA in a ski house and you are an expert on Wilmington. WTF!!!!!!!!!! Smoke crack much?

Website
maps.google.com
And what does that have to do with anything? Group of people from Wilmington, MA in a ski house and you are an expert on Wilmington. WTF!!!!!!!!!! Smoke crack much?

they were with us for several seasons....they abused alcohol to the point of puking, not much education, was impressed by stupid blonds, most didnt smoke weed, most hardly skied, racist/anti semits & just basically the output of poor parenting:lol::lol:

Puck it

they were with us for several seasons....they abused alcohol to the point of puking, not much education, was impressed by stupid blonds, most didnt smoke weed, most hardly skied, racist/anti semits & just basically the output of poor parenting:lol::lol:

Did not grow up in Wilmington. From upstate NY. BTW, rather a blanket statement for saying all people from Wilmington are crass.

Your statements have no coherent meanings. Just an observation.

WakeboardMom

My daughter is dating a boy from Billerica that goes to Austin Prep with her. Nice kid!

I was completely kidding. I grew up in Tewksbury...but like your daughter's b/f, did not go to school in that town. Billerica had the reputation of being tougher than Tewksbury or Wilmington.

Love the "Somerville with trees" reference. Back in the day, my grandmother had a "cottage" in Wilmington. They used to take the train from their house in Charlestown. Wilmington was "the country." ; - )

deadheadskier

Staff member
All things considered, Wilmington is pretty 'country' for how close it is to Boston. Much nicer than where I grew up.....Westboro. *shudders*

Puck it

All things considered, Wilmington is pretty 'country' for how close it is to Boston. Much nicer than where I grew up.....Westboro. *shudders*

I have fox, coyotes, turkeys, racoons, rabbits, you name wandering around the Conservation behind me. We have even had a moose in the neighborhood years ago.