• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marc begs for money v.5 (2010 Pan Mass Challenge)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Another year, another 190 miles for sick little children with cancer.

If that doesn't tug on your heart strings and get some of you tight wads to open your check book, I don't know what will.

On a serious note, I am deeply appreciative of all of you who have donated, especially those of you that have been with me since the beginning. Two more people that I knew passed away in the last year from cancer. It continues to be an urgent fight.

For those of you that provided me an address when you donated last year, you'll get a letter via snail mail. Don't panic if you donated online and you get the letter. It doesn't mean your donation wasn't received. Although you're welcome to donate a second time :)

If you are so gracious as to provide more generosity, use this URL: http://www.pmc.org/egifts/MM0171. If you want to donate by check, make it out to the Pan Mass Challenge and send it to:

Marc Moseley
63 Healy Road
Dudley, MA 01571

The fund raising minimum is $4200 this year. That means if I don't raise $4200 by September, they charge the difference to MY credit card, which they have on file. Yeah, they're serious about getting committed riders.

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Hope I'll have some pictures of the event again. It's August 7/8 this year.

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Thanks TC. There are three ladies I know currently battling breast cancer. I'm thinking again about buying that pink Castelli cycling cap :)

o3jeff

I'm able to find links to 2 different looking donation pages from the link above, not sure if they both work. Can you put a link directly to the correct one.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm able to find links to 2 different looking donation pages from the link above, not sure if they both work. Can you put a link directly to the correct one.

Yeah, it's the top one, but I see why it's confusing. The second one just goes to my boring profile which will probably not tell you anything you don't know already. Or want to know for that matter.

http://www.pmc.org/egifts/MM0171

I'll edit my OP too...

Thanks Jeff.

Trekchick

Marc, its amazing to think all deep personal ways that cancer has touched my life,
In fact the amount of family I did the relay for life walk with who had luminaries in their name is mind boggling.

Lets do what we can to kick cancer's butt!

wa-loaf

Spotted a PMC/Zipcar on the pike today:

38243_1424018694037_1639840993_992789_7671303_n.jpg

Trekchick

Another year, another 190 miles for sick little children with cancer.

If that doesn't tug on your heart strings and get some of you tight wads to open your check book, I don't know what will.

On a serious note, I am deeply appreciative of all of you who have donated, especially those of you that have been with me since the beginning. Two more people that I knew passed away in the last year from cancer. It continues to be an urgent fight.

For those of you that provided me an address when you donated last year, you'll get a letter via snail mail. Don't panic if you donated online and you get the letter. It doesn't mean your donation wasn't received. Although you're welcome to donate a second time :)

If you are so gracious as to provide more generosity, use this URL: http://www.pmc.org/egifts/MM0171. If you want to donate by check, make it out to the Pan Mass Challenge and send it to:

Marc Moseley
63 Healy Road
Dudley, MA 01571

The fund raising minimum is $4200 this year. That means if I don't raise $4200 by September, they charge the difference to MY credit card, which they have on file. Yeah, they're serious about getting committed riders.

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Hope I'll have some pictures of the event again. It's August 7/8 this year.
As noted the event was August 7/8th, but he can collect for this until September.

Marc, how'd you do on your goal?