• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Boston Ski Show 2010

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Waltham, MA - New locations, new retailer partners and a shifting of dates mark the 2010 BEWI Ski & Snowboard Expo schedule announced this week. Calendar listings will note an earlier ski season kick-off in all three Expo cities, Minneapolis (Oct. 22-24), Denver (Nov. 5-7) and Boston (Nov. 11-14)

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
show details

http://www.bewisports.com/expos/boston

Thursday, November 11th through Sunday, November 14th, 2010

Thursday, November 11 - Noon to 10pm
Friday, November 12 - 3pm to 10pm
Saturday, November 13 - 10am to 8pm
Sunday, November 14 - 10am to 6pm

$12, Children 12 and under are FREE (cash only)
Includes one year magazine subscription to Ski,:-o Skiing :roll:eek:r Transworld Snowboarding
Save $2 by printing out a coupon or buying your ticket in advance

Rushski

Surprisingly as has Ski Market as the main vendor... Surprised at that and the venue change.

deadheadskier

Staff member
How has the swag been the past couple of years? Any decent discount coupons for weekend skiing and riding at the resorts that participate?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
How has the swag been the past couple of years? Any decent discount coupons for weekend skiing and riding at the resorts that participate?

I didn't go last year, but I heard anecdotal there wasn't much that you couldn't get elsewhere or at least an equivalent disc.

I'm going this year for other reasons though.

playoutside

We go every year. The swag has become less and less over the year, but there are still deals to be had if you work it. Don't expect someone to be shouting about giving away free tix from any booths. Talk to people, ask questions, they sometimes reach into their pocket for a discount and the occasional freebie. There are usually pre-xmas and late season offers floating around and some mountains let you play a game to try for something. For us it's more like the kickoff to the season. last year I ended up with 2-3 that I used and a couple more I gave away. It's fun with the right group of friends...besides they have beer there! Wonder if the new venue will offer a decent microbrew?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Boston Ski and Board Expo 2010

http://www.bewisports.com/expos/boston/

Thursday, November 11 - Noon to 10pm
Friday, November 12 - 3pm to 10pm
Saturday, November 13 - 10am to 8pm
Sunday, November 14 - 10am to 6pm

Who's going? I'll be there at the opening bell on Saturday.
I'll let you know what you missed on Monday, including the three for $99 Cranmore tix.