• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

who has the right of way??

JerseyJoey

i like wakeboardmommy but not as much as i like rackin it old school but more than i like mowhitos but less than i like head but more than i like skiing in maine but less than i like the ghetto where my grandma used to eat rhino tacos but i really do like wakeboardmommy cause shes hot

apple.jpg

Black Phantom

i like wakeboardmommy but not as much as i like rackin it old school but more than i like mowhitos but less than i like head but more than i like skiing in maine but less than i like the ghetto where my grandma used to eat rhino tacos but i really do like wakeboardmommy cause shes hot

astroglide.jpg

:fangun:

Glenn

sometimes I think that blackphantom grew up in brownville to. but he has a boston accent sometimes to confuse ppl. I wanna say he was having moghittos the other night too. my grandfather got mad at me when i didn't do well on my math qwiz. i had to memorize the number of dogs that walked by our beloved sidewalk. He then made me clean up all the poop. Maybe I should have called NYdrews dog to help.

images

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
sometimes I think that blackphantom grew up in brownville to. but he has a boston accent sometimes to confuse ppl. I wanna say he was having moghittos the other night too. my grandfather got mad at me when i didn't do well on my math qwiz. i had to memorize the number of dogs that walked by our beloved sidewalk. He then made me clean up all the poop. Maybe I should have called NYdrews dog to help.

uh this is getting deeeeeep
0.jpg

da man says... wut wud mama do?

Black Phantom

]

2790599978_88f60c14a1.jpg

1236175787.jpg

NYDrew

Sorry man, I belove you and all, but my beloved shea, who loved to eat her beloved poop is in my beloved parents beloved backyard underneath as much beloved dirt that I could belovingly dig in the middle of my beloved winter.

Next time perhaps you should pick up some ash trays and sort of clam them in your hands to help pick it up. If the stench bothers you, you can drink 151 mojhitos to dull you senses. Two or three of those and you might just belove picking up shea's beloved poop meals.

When your done, you can have one of BB's beloved woman-bear-pig groupies give you a rub down. He might sue you for ruining his last chances of ever getting laid, but hey....isn't it worth risking the possibility that he might penetrate you with a wireless mouse?

images

Website
maps.google.com
another good one....

two broads in SUVs trying to back up in parking stalls a delivery guy is driving by....both start honking & screaming at the delivery truck....the guy gets out of truck to get an explanation....both women scream & curse at the poor guy....he finally tells them to screw off when a local cop happens to come in for a coffee....to be continued....

dark1.jpg

ctenidae

two broads in SUVs trying to back up in parking stalls a delivery guy is driving by....both start honking & screaming at the delivery truck....the guy gets out of truck to get an explanation....both women scream & curse at the poor guy....he finally tells them to screw off when a local cop happens to come in for a coffee....to be continued....

NOOOOO!!!!! Don't keep s in suspense! Please, for the love of Mike, finish the story! We have to know!