• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

who has the right of way??

Glenn

ive had to weer shorts latelee becuz it's been warm. there arent many fruit trees to proon in brownsville because of all the gunfire. Speaking of, i can only imagine what itz like to fite a fire in this heat weather. :argue::angry:

images

JerseyJoey

rhinos were in the ghetto in poland but starved to death because people ate all their food and they didnt know how to get in line to get more food in the ghetto but they drank mohitos with my grandmother yetta

ipod-nano.jpg

NYDrew

I like to go fishing because monkeys have hair. My beloved grandmother was actually a retarded fish-frog that liked to have relations with the squirrel monkeys of my beloved brownsville. Now I'm going to insert a random year followed by a few exclamation points to underline how important the year my mother, the spawn of a squirrel monkey and retarded fish frog first walked upright in 1942BC!!!!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I like to go fishing because monkeys have hair. My beloved grandmother was actually a retarded fish-frog that liked to have relations with the squirrel monkeys of my beloved brownsville. Now I'm going to insert a random year followed by a few exclamation points to underline how important the year my mother, the spawn of a squirrel monkey and retarded fish frog first walked upright in 1942BC!!!!

I am fairly certain that sharks evolved before monkeys, which explains why hawking goats teeth became so popular in 1544AD!!!.
disco_fever_1.jpg

JerseyJoey

i have hair there is hair at the gym when i rack it old school on the staircases but not before my beloved mohitos are served by rhinos who also rack it

images

Glenn

:argue::argue:

that quote made me lol. like others have said, texting can be dangerous...but loling can make you silly too. i used to get soda from sal's place down the road. now the only thing they sell there is crack. :-x:angry::):flame::flame::flame:

images

Black Phantom

:argue::argue:

that quote made me lol. like others have said, texting can be dangerous...but loling can make you silly too. i used to get soda from sal's place down the road. now the only thing they sell there is crack. :-x:angry::):flame::flame::flame:

images

example.jpg

Glenn

sal had the finest selction of cherry soda. he was too pour for real cherries thow...he had to make his own out of moldy strawberries. my grandparents were pour too. the first time i road a horse was in the medowlands in downtown newjersey. i was 7 and 45 days owld.

images