• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

the irony....how funny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
maps.google.com
Hey Again Everyone!!!!

Its been so long since I've been active here. It might even be as long as four years!!!! Anyway, I thought it might be a good idea to reintroduce myself. I'm from New York and my name is Andrew, hence the NYDrew. Ski instructor in collage, like to ski, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, since graduating I was broke and didn't ski for 3.5 seasons and coming from a guy that didn't bat an eye at 75+days it became best that I remove all thoughts of snow. I replaced it with playing ice hockey again.

At the same time I put a 13 year plan in overdrive, I was 14 when I started this. I worked, saved money and interviewed for jobs, that is it. On May 28th I walked out of a DMV office in Burlington and for the first time since some snowy February Rutland night in 1997 I was able to call myself a resident of Vermont. No longer did skiing involve hotels and instructing to pay for lift tickets. I can now look out my living room window and see Mt. Mansfield.

Anyway, I've been just hanging out and doing my thing. Working third shift QAing a manufacturing plant and meeting new people. Then I remembered all the great people I knew online and met in person. Current events taken into account, I might actually get to meet a whole lot more of you. I felt it was time to make my return to AZ, and here I am.

im still broke, dont ski & i live in northern vermont:beer::beer:

clangnuts-swimming-lessons.gif

Glenn

when u play hockey...can u use the ice shavings to make mohittos?

images

NYDrew

Do you have any idea what irony means? Are you some kind of retard or something? The good news is that you actually posted a relevant picture.

Better luck next time.

NYDrew

I just noticed your cute little tag line.

I'm broke...no, I just work for a living and don't see a need to brag about it to everyone.
I don't ski...wrong again...actually got 20ish days in from Feb-Mar last year.
I live in Northern Vermont...33%, looks like your grade reflects your life....a total failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.