What's up with Maple Valley? - Page 17

AlpineZone

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    I to have been drinking less IPA. Find myself gravitating to Porters Stouts and Browns. My local watering hole has had a White Lion red on tap lately that I have become attached to

Here's an update...that doesn't really update on much:

The Newfane Creamery new place is now called "The Fat Crow". Not open as of yet which is surprising. They did a lot of construction over the winter.

Rick's on Rt 30 still has a for sale sign up front...and are still open for business.

No for sale sign in front of Maple Valley and they had a few lights on inside at night.

Oh, tons of people swimming at the river this weekend, mobbed!
    SoVT

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I can't get into sours and I'm rapidly getting bored with IPAs. Need more people making beers focusing more on malts than hops for a change.
    you should drink palatine pils from suarez in the hudson valley and vliet pilsner from threes in brooklyn. two great "beer type beers"

other half hosted an IPA festival in brooklyn 2 weekends ago. 40 of the best breweries in the world brought 3-5 IPAs and 1-2 other styles. minimal lines. unlimited pours for 5 hours. it was swell

Reviving this one. Not much activity at all at Maple Valley since it sold. They installed a gate on the parking lot that's on the other side of Rt30. You'll occasionally see a vehicle or two parked in front of the lodge; probably hikers. Not sure what the new owners have planned.
    SoVT

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Reviving this one. Not much activity at all at Maple Valley since it sold. They installed a gate on the parking lot that's on the other side of Rt30. You'll occasionally see a vehicle or two parked in front of the lodge; probably hikers. Not sure what the new owners have planned.

Wasnt it supposed to become some type of brewery? Doubt we'll ever see lift serviced skiing there again

That was on the table last I heard. The inside of the lodge is in really good shape from what I saw a few years back when we went for a hike.
    SoVT

"If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCore View Post
    Good find sir!

SoVT

Thread Information