• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass 8/31/10

bvibert

Staff member
Met up with Woodcore and a couple of Crank Fire dudes for a nice pedal from Scoville tonight. Did Jug>Scoville twisties>Truck>Ledges>Waterfall bypass.... and well... at that point I busted another freehub :smash: Everyone else finished up with the waterfall DH>heart thumper>whatever back to the cars. Meanwhile I hiked across the stream to the gravel loop in sessions where I pushed my bike along, coasting as much as possible, to the trail that cuts over to b-street then to 4 corners and the down hill to the BSB. Right as I was finishing the other three caught up with me.

I had an enjoyable time riding up until my breakage. It's always nice riding with new people, plus I really enjoy ledges. Somehow I got out in the front of the group and really pushed my speed up for most of it, as I typically try to do when I'm at the front so as not to hold anyone up..

My GPS had me at 7.66 miles, most of which I was at least on a bike since I coasted and pushed myself along as much as possible after I couldn't pedal anymore.

o3jeff

That sucks about the hub, at least you have a spare set to keep you riding. I really need to get out riding with you guys soon.

MR. evil

Bummer about the hub......again. What is that, like 3 in the past season and a half?
Might be time to consider a higher end clyde worthy hub.

WoodCore

That sucks about the hub, at least you have a spare set to keep you riding. I really need to get out riding with you guys soon.

Yes you do!! No excuses Jeff!! :smash: