• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mogul skis for sale at Mt. Snow

jaywbigred

So was up at the mountain this weekend and after hiking from our condo to the summit, we downloaded to go to the Taste of the Valley festival for lunch. After consuming some adult beverages, we headed home to watch the Ohio State game, and stopped at Equipe on the way to check out sales.

In the basement they have a set of used mogul skis...I know they were 170 cms, that they were $199 w/ bindings, and that the bindings were by Salomon. But half-drunk-Jay did not take note of (or at least I cannot recall) whether they were Rossi Scratch Moguls or Salomon 1080 Moguls :oops::oops: They where whitish in color (I know the 1080s were orange for a long time...) I know, total fail.

Maybe you guys can deduce from my description. In any event, they were in pretty good shape, if I recall...they did not have any of the tell-tale marks mid-shovel suggesting heavy use and bashing.

Thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone is looking to pick up a pair of mogul skis on the cheap.