• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2010/2011 Demo Days

bvibert

Staff member
Back again for the sixth year, I'll be maintaining a list of ski and snowboard demo days.

Please let me know of any that you hear of, the more details (a web link is particularly helpful) you can provide the better.

NOTE: Please click on the Date (ex: Nov 29-30) to be taken to the calendar page for the event, which contains as much info as I was able to find. Additionally you can check the link to the resort website at the end of each listing for more info.

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
Okay, let's kick this thread off with one returning event. I'll be on the lookout for more as I have time. If anyone has any to add I'm all ears, preferably with links to more information (resorts websites, etc..).

bvibert

Staff member
Alright, one more. It appears that more areas haven't updated their calendars yet...

Hawkshot99

Sunday Dec. 19th Jiminy Peak Demo day is free.

A discount lift ticket can be purchased for $29.95 from Potterbrothers ski shops. either at one of the 4 city stores or online. (The tickets are not yet available.)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Sunday Dec. 19th Jiminy Peak Demo day is free.

A discount lift ticket can be purchased for $29.95 from Potterbrothers ski shops. either at one of the 4 city stores or online. (The tickets are not yet available.)

What brands? And kudos for Jiminy holding it on a Sunday.