• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WTB: Volkl Supersport 6 Stars 175cm

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Thanks all for the responses. I wasn't quite expecting to get any responses. I gots a pair of 6*s en route. Little more than my ideal price but still within the acceptable range. Look for me ripping the groomers this season, yea baby~!!!! :lol:

Snagged a used pair of 8000s on the cheap too. I break a pair every year but for $120, why the heck not considering one of my skis has a blown out edge. Yes, this means that the mismatched 8000s will be retired after only half a seasons' use. But that means I have one single ski on back up duty for the next time I split a ski, blow a sidewall, or blow out an edge.

:beer:

Damn, I am such a gear whore. But I know have nearly the perfect quiver: Groomer Ripper, mid-fat, fat in alpine and mid-fat and fat in touring. Ideally, my alpine mid-fat would be 85ish and my fat would be 100ish which are both +~5cm compared to current. But I am sure I will get there eventually. :lol: 94 underfoot is perfect max for BC touring. Larger would add weight for touring and compromise the multi-use of a ski needed for various east coast BC need. I know many would disagree. But that is my take.

Congrats Steve!

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Nothing with rocker ;), and it's all a little skinny (as you note).
Yea, that is true. I am not sure if I am ready to jump on the rocker band wagon yet. I want to try before I buy in that realm as I am distrustful of it as a versitle enough option. But given it fits the bill, that would be included on the +100 Atua replacemement eventually as fat alpine is the only place in a quiver that I think rocker makes sense for the skiing that I do.