• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

H'ween Costume

SKIQUATTRO

the wife is going as a Dirty Martini..i'm thinking of going as a Cocktail Shaker...any suggestions on how to make it? i'm thinking chicken wire wrapped in ducttape etc...something along those lines....thanks!

dmc

I like it! Chicken wire and paper mache' would be what I would do..

I need to have a costume I can wear at the PHish concert in Atlantic City.. Probably just zombie makeup..

playoutside

the wife is going as a Dirty Martini..i'm thinking of going as a Cocktail Shaker...any suggestions on how to make it? i'm thinking chicken wire wrapped in ducttape etc...something along those lines....thanks!

Would prob work, but it's a costume that you can't sit down in and may be a nuisance to go to the bathroom in -- might make for a long night. Maybe another option with this is to go as a martini garnish (olive, lemon wedge, pearl onion), some sort of dish of bar snacks, or how about just be a bartender.

Hawkshot99

Would prob work, but it's a costume that you can't sit down in and may be a nuisance to go to the bathroom in -- might make for a long night. Maybe another option with this is to go as a martini garnish (olive, lemon wedge, pearl onion), some sort of dish of bar snacks, or how about just be a bartender.

Or be a drunk who loves martinii"s