• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread...10/15 - 10/17

gmcunni

What's going on this weekend?

Fri - no idea
Sat - yardwork & hopefully swing by local ski shop and try on some new dalbellos
Sun - Pat's game

HD333

Fri - Dinner at my parents. Hang in with the wife.
Sat - AM soccer game. Costume shopping. Maybe a MTB ride. BJ's run. Out to dinner with wife and kids then hang in Sat night do a movie with the kids.
Sun - PATS. Orion will be in tow for the tailgate.

Last edited:

wa-loaf

Sat- Flying to the Philippines
Sun - Still flying to the Philippines.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - Work till about 2, then heading over to King of Prussia, PA for Buckmans Ski Shop's grand re-opening event.

5:00pm-7:00pm AUTOGRAPH SIGNING #2 - Danny Kass, Bjorn Leines, Louie Vito, Gretchen Bleiler, Mikey LeBlanc, Glen Plake, Seth Morrison, Daron Rahlves, Michelle Parker, Pep Fujas, Cody Townsend

8:00pm-9:00pm VIP AUTOGRAPH SESSION AND RECEPTION at The Fox and Hound

9:00pm - ? PARTY AT THE FOX AND HOUND – Hang out with your friends and check out the athletes’ newest videos that will be playing on all of the TV screens! (21+ after 10pm)

PASkiAndRide.com pre-season drinking warm-up is also going to be happening at the same time.

Saturday - I need to go see what's wrong with my mother's cable tv, then some household chores.

Sunday - Our last street fair. They are expecting 30,000 people there. Thank gawd. We have another indoor event or two but they are much smaller in scale.

o3jeff

Friday - Day off, stuff around the house
Saturday - mountain bike ride, picnic
Sunday - Birthday party in the afternoon

crank

Gig tonight at Slainte's Pub in Naugatuck.

Sat: Working with a client for a couple of hours. working around the house. Late afternoon mtb at Mianus Park.

Sun: Working around the house. Possible ride in the afternoon. Either listen to Jets game on radio while painting house or Tivo it and watch after dinner.

Greg

Staff member
Gig tonight at Slainte's Pub in Naugatuck.

What kind of music? Can't make it, but maybe next time. My band has a gig tomorrow night at Crabby Al's in Thomaston. Tonight just chilling with the girls and a movie. Sunday - rest!

crank

What kind of music? Can't make it, but maybe next time. My band has a gig tomorrow night at Crabby Al's in Thomaston. Tonight just chilling with the girls and a movie. Sunday - rest!

Classic Rock I guess. We go from 60's to the current millennium. Beatles, Stones, Tom Petty, Black Crows, 3 Doors Down, Sublime, Matchbox 20, Van Morrison, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Alman Bros...

Farthest from home we play is this place in Naugatuck. I play in an original band that has a couple of gigs coming up at Bohemian Pizza/Ditto's in Litchfield...drive through Thomaston on the way there.

4aprice

Wife's B-Day weekend.

Fri - Go to friends house and eat and drink (probably forced to watch the Yankees, Yuck)
Sat - Hopefully tennis if the winds calm down, lawn work, then birthday celebrating
Sun - Tennis, a hike if time permits, hopefully get to sit down and watch some the Jet game (that will probably only happen if they play at 4)

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Today - Too many errands on too little sleep. Soccer practice tonight for my daughter that I really want to blow off due to the weather/wet fields.

Tomorrow - drop kids off at soccer and then kid-free--homework, picnic, Greg's band's gig

Sunday - sleep in, family Halloween party, pick-up photos from the art gallery that didn't sell (which is probably all of them) and drop off an entry for the next show, homework

WJenness

Tonight - Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper at Mohegan Sun... Not my usual cup of tea, but a friend wanted to go, so what the hell.
Tomorrow - Sleep late, possibly some poker... head home in time to watch Bruins @ Devils and OSU / Wisconsin
Sunday - Pats in some fashion.

-w

mondeo

Tonight - Sabres vs. Montreal
Saturday - Sabres vs. Chicago. Hopefully a chippy game after the one Monday. I'm not expecting that much out of it, but some energy would be nice.

Also, raking and shower tiling. And generally getting ready to not have a full weekend in CT for the next 6 months. :grin: