• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

[Westborough, MA] Was Ski & Golf Outlet, now Ski Barn

Joshua B

Last night I tried to drive to the Ski & Golf Outlet which has apparently moved to a big barn closer east in town. My wife says she got ice cream here a while back. We drove to the barn but it was closed. The only sign of Ski Barn was the sign, "Ski Barn." Otherwise, just the ice cream/pumpkim barn. I called the number listed on their web site (http://www.myskibarn.com/) and got a recording that they had moved to the new location, basically the same info as what's on the web site. I was hoping to get their hours and talk to someone to see if they could help me find it. No e-mail contact on the site.

The guy who sold me boots here last year was great and I wanted to support him with my business again...I'm looking for some bindings.

Mildcat

I knew they were moving and the old buildings been vacant for a while. A guy that works there told me they just weren't making enough money on the golf equipment. I hope they do well at the new location.

wa-loaf

I've seen that sign at that Farm Stand/Garden center. I was wondering what was going on there.