• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush Spring Fling Video

J

jlangdale

Here's a little web clip of Spring Fling on Monday, not a lot of people... sunny and nice. This was near the end of our trip down from the summit. See: http://forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?t=1027 for the Monday pics. I have the whole thing on video. This is just a little cliped I pulled.

Yea the video look clunky, I have better quality of course. This is the web so nah.

http://www.assemblance.net/springfling.mov (12mb or so) My firewall still doesn't like my streaming quicktime server, sorry.

Joshua B

Looks like great snow. Is that your son in the video? He looks like he's mastered the snowplow is is ready to step up to the next level. He's dressed like an expert skier!

Greg

Staff member
Joshua B said:
Is that your son in the video?
Jon's daughter, I believe. And yup...she's gonna rip by the time she's ten. I can't wait to get Abby out there. Just need to teach her to walk first... :wink:

J

jlangdale

No worries. She can actually parallel ski much better. But that was her first run out this season on skis. And that was after first learning to snowboard the last few weekends of the new year. Then the day before she got a new snowboard from a friend, we got out on it before realizing it was goofy foot (mistake). Which prompted, "Dad, I want to try skis again." That and the fact she's out with the school skiing today. She didn't want to board with the school because it's easier to get off the lift for her on skis. So, you'll have to give her a break her first time out on ski's, it's been a little confusing.