• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread...10/22 - 10/24

gorgonzola

Just Muhlenberg. Probably be there until 2 or 3 so the Meathead flick at 4 is a possibility. Thanks for the info. The kid and I would love it...the wife would have to be coerced.

cool, we know a lot of folks there (alum, students, economics dept. chair) so if you have any questions I could certainly put you in touch with them.

wifey could always take a stroll to checkout main street - cute shops, moravian sites etc. about a block away :cool:

mondeo

I'll tell you what I won't be doing. Skiing. That's what. *grumble*

Another weekend of tiling and raking, mixing in some zone valve troubleshooting.

SKIQUATTRO

tonight: 1 kid to irish step, 1 to cheerleading, pizza and a few pumpkin ales
Sat: mow lawn, rake, winter prep house, storm doors, wash/wax cars
Sat night: friends over for dinner-he's my firewood connection....putting in a free order
Sun: cheerleading competiton at 9 (but wife gave free pass, going mtn biking)
Sun afternoon: outside tunes, firepit, pumpkin ales and smores....

deadheadskier

Staff member
Just home from working a double.

Tomorrow: Gym mid - day. Head to Boston and hit the Bruins game with a friend. Probably bar hop until last call after.

Sunday: Drive home hungover. Blow off Gym. Have mother inlaw over for dinner and struggle to make conversation :lol:

Terry

Get all the work around the house I need to get done for the season today.
Joint birthday party tonight. We celebrate mine, my sons, daughters, son in laws, nephews, and mothers all at once. They all come in Oct.
Ski on sunday and then watch the rest of the race.

BackLoafRiver

Just home from working a double.

Tomorrow: Gym mid - day. Head to Boston and hit the Bruins game with a friend. Probably bar hop until last call after.
:

Enjoy the B's!!! Hopefully Nathan Horton can keep producing. (IMO a good acquisition for the Bruins)

Get all the work around the house I need to get done for the season today.
Joint birthday party tonight. We celebrate mine, my sons, daughters, son in laws, nephews, and mothers all at once. They all come in Oct.
Ski on sunday and then watch the rest of the race.

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to the report on Sunday River.

Glenn

Went to VT Thursday night. Cleared some small trees and brush Friday...it snowed just a little too. I built a bridge for the ATV on Saturday and Sunday we cleaned up the yard.

SKIQUATTRO

ended up scoring a free cord of wood saturday afternoon....stacked it sunday...set for a while!