• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

wa-loaf

made reservation for summit. i have a room at the sugarloaf inn, anyone looking for a last minute room PM me and I will share

Hope you find a roomate! If not, well then you have a sweet bachelor pad for the weekend. :beer:

The Sneak

Hey all
Myself and soulseller want to attend. Does anyone have space for two stragglers?

Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

darent

Hope you find a roomate! If not, well then you have a sweet bachelor pad for the weekend. :beer:

the wife couldn't come this year, she is on call this weekend. the bar is really close, I was told to behave myself and don't drink to much beer

Greg

Staff member

wa-loaf

We'll all be shaking off our hangovers on the slopes this time next week ...

Greg

Staff member
Important stuff in bold:

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind around 6 mph.

Monday: Snow, mainly after 2pm. High near 27. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 20 and 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.

Monday Night: Snow. Low around 18. North wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Blustery, with a north wind between 18 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Wednesday: A slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy and breezy, with a high near 20.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.

Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 28.

Fresh snow and cold temps so it'll stick around. Sweet!!!!!

:snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:

WoodCore

Important stuff in bold:

Fresh snow and cold temps so it'll stick around. Sweet!!!!!

:snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow: :snow:

Pumped for some fresh snow and being able to get back into the woods!!! Are you skiing "The Loaf" on Friday Greg??

wa-loaf

Guess I'll be brining the Enduro and Watea 94 instead of the Progressor and Enduro. :-D

Greg

Staff member
P1020704.jpg

dropKickMurphy

For anyone that's thinking of doing Saddleback on Friday (or Monday), I've got a couple of weekday vouchers at home that I won't get to use.

First one to PM me their name/mailing address gets them. I'll stick them in the mail tonight, you shold have them by Thursday.

mishka

For anyone that's thinking of doing Saddleback on Friday (or Monday), I've got a couple of weekday vouchers at home that I won't get to use.

First one to PM me their name/mailing address gets them. I'll stick them in the mail tonight, you shold have them by Thursday.

PM send

mike