AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011 - Page 11

AlpineZone

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    I just called the Loaf and booked. A group of 8 of us will be in the Birchwood condos.
    Can't wait!

Just made my reservations this week, have a group of 4.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

This sounds like fun. I am going to try to hit at least the Friday Saddleback get together. Would be fun to meet some of you guys.

I think its time to get a bit more excited around here about this! I'm going to be paying close attention to Sugarloaf (and Saddleback) trip reports these next few weeks!! Anyone going up for a scouting mission?

Wahooo!!!
    Todo: Cannon, *Wildcat*, *Black*, Pico, MRG, Magic.

11/12 [28]: Sunday River @dawn 2, Sugarloaf 5, Sugarbush 5, Saddleback, Mt Abram, Stowe, Loon 2, Breckenridge, Copper, Vail, Eldora, Burke,
    Sugarbush, Jay Peak 2, Smuggs, Killington

Getting pumped for this trip myself. I know a lot of people have made their reservations and are planning on being there. I hope it's an even bigger success than last year!
    Brian

Wah. Nobody wants my kids. If I can't find a babysitter, I don't get to go.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I want to book, but I'm waiting to hear back from a sister-in-law to see if she'll take the kids for the weekend. If you can't go, how about you take your kids up to my house for a little vacation and watch mine too while I go to the Loaf ...
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

I've been missing your cheery chatter.

Will this help? Apologies to Brian!

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Why not bring the children with you and travel as a family?

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I want to book, but I'm waiting to hear back from a sister-in-law to see if she'll take the kids for the weekend. If you can't go, how about you take your kids up to my house for a little vacation and watch mine too while I go to the Loaf ...
    Nice. I'd almost offer that AT Sugarloaf except, just like last year, I have a paper to write that weekend. Any time not on the slopes or having AZ fun will be spent on homework. Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Phantom View Post
    Why not bring the children with you and travel as a family?
    Added costs--remember, I'm a broke college student. Mod condo isn't exactly kid-friendly. Neither is the nightlife.

Besides, I spend all day with them... I'd like to get away from them once in a while. After all, everyone else is getting a vacation to go on this trip. Do you want to bring your job with you?

Seriously, I love them...and it was on my mind. But I'd like some time away.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Thread Information