• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

Greg

Staff member
More info: http://news.alpinezone.com/84289/

Credentials, lodging deal and itinerary: http://forums.alpinezone.com/azsummit.php

Some highlights:

$99 per person in Sugarloaf condominiums (maximum occupancy)

OR

$166 per person in the Sugarloaf Inn (double occupancy)

Package Includes:
  • Two Nights of Lodging
  • Lift Ticket for Saturday
  • Free Lift Ticket For Sunday (pick-up at the AlpineZone Après Party on Saturday, AZers 13+ only)
  • Free Friday Welcome Party
  • Free Saturday Après Party
  • Free Sunday First Tracks

Guided Tour of Brackett Basin

AlpineZone Mogul Challenge (Gonna try this again. Fun race if conditions aren't safe, i.e. like last year...)

Sunday Morning First Tracks

Greg

Staff member
Fill a condo and the weekend will cost you a hundred bucks. Considering what you get, that's almost free.... :beer:

Greg

Staff member
bah

conditions were totally safe skiers left on skidder :)

That's debatable. I felt pretty unsafe... Goosestomper:

IMG_4371_crop.jpg

I'd imagine the plan would be Winter's Way which was chock full of strip club bumps as you call them last time... :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
Fill a condo and the weekend will cost you a hundred bucks. Considering what you get, that's almost free.... :beer:

That's a crazy good deal!

Can't wait. Here's hoping for either epic spring conditions or sweet pow!

This year I'm gonna get hammered at both the parties, to make things more interesting! :beer:

snowmonster

I bet that's not all you hope is in play... ;-)

-w
You betcha.=)
Ha! So if those girls are still there, who is going to be the brave one to inform them that they are famous on the internet? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I volunteer the trailboss. ;)
Thanks for this, Greg. I am looking forward to it! I'll have to be creative with my schedule; but, I'll do my best to be there.

2knees

this is gonna be rough. gunny comp, this and then the bmmc. at least the summit is the only thing i'll need the whole weekend for.

but i'm puttin it on the calender. should be a good time.

now who wants to share a condo??????

Greg

Staff member
Great effin deal!!! Think im gonna take off the whole week..and go on tour ending up at SL friday

Sweet! I'll probably do like last year and aim to get to the Loaf early afternoon on that Thursday.

wa-loaf

Hitting Saddleback on Friday worked out pretty good last year. Despite it being pretty frigid. Anyone want to do that again?