• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Hitting Saddleback on Friday worked out pretty good last year. Despite it being pretty frigid. Anyone want to do that again?
Saddleback mid-week is only $35, smoking good deal, even if folks can only do an afternoon after a long drive. Seems like a no brainer for anyone that has ever wanted to give Saddleback a try.

I took Friday off from work that weekend already. Might take Thursday off too but I will make that commitment depending upon conditions. I'll likely do a Saddleback day though I might just go for three in a row at the Loaf. All depends on conditions and what I feel like.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Ha! So if those girls are still there, who is going to be the brave one to inform them that they are famous on the internet? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trust me. They know. The question is if Snowmonster's face is on the walls of the Widowmaker as they promised so that he is immortalized in the walls of Sugarloaf history ;)

wa-loaf

Trust me. They know. The question is if Snowmonster's face is on the walls of the Widowmaker as they promised so that he is immortalized in the walls of Sugarloaf history ;)

Is the restraining order framed next to it?

thetrailboss

Staff member
I bet that's not all you hope is in play... ;-)

24111_375967719666_744459666_3676796_7350033_n.jpg

-w

I don't think they are in play. Snowmonster has claimed them.

(Ladies Man!) :wink:

4aprice

I would love to go and meet up with some Azer's. It's 1 week before I leave for Utah so I'm going to have to measure the DTI before making any plans. Any rules or restrictions on spouses.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

wa-loaf

Any rules or restrictions on spouses.

Just have them sign up, or sign them up. I think that's what a few folks did last year.

The sharing thing? You need to post pics of said spouse first ...

Skimaine

By the way, great news that AZ 2.0 will be at Sugarloaf. A Friday side trip to SB sounds like a great idea. The chance to get first tracks on Sunday is a benefit that makes the whole experience worth while (it had me strongly considering a pass upgrade). I look forward to meeting more AZ'ers at 2.0.

BackLoafRiver

By the way, great news that AZ 2.0 will be at Sugarloaf. A Friday side trip to SB sounds like a great idea. The chance to get first tracks on Sunday is a benefit that makes the whole experience worth while (it had me strongly considering a pass upgrade). I look forward to meeting more AZ'ers at 2.0.

5 of us met up on Friday at Saddleback. It was a great day for sure. I would be down for this again!!