• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

xwhaler

I just called the Loaf and booked. A group of 8 of us will be in the Birchwood condos.
Can't wait!

WoodCore

Just made my reservations this week, have a group of 4.

rocojerry

I think its time to get a bit more excited around here about this! I'm going to be paying close attention to Sugarloaf (and Saddleback) trip reports these next few weeks!! Anyone going up for a scouting mission?

Wahooo!!!

bvibert

Staff member
Getting pumped for this trip myself. I know a lot of people have made their reservations and are planning on being there. I hope it's an even bigger success than last year!

wa-loaf

Wah. Nobody wants my kids. If I can't find a babysitter, I don't get to go. :(

I'm in the same boat. I want to book, but I'm waiting to hear back from a sister-in-law to see if she'll take the kids for the weekend. If you can't go, how about you take your kids up to my house for a little vacation and watch mine too while I go to the Loaf ... :razz:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Wah. Nobody wants my kids. If I can't find a babysitter, I don't get to go. :(

I've been missing your cheery chatter.

Will this help? Apologies to Brian!

free_to_good_home.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm in the same boat. I want to book, but I'm waiting to hear back from a sister-in-law to see if she'll take the kids for the weekend. If you can't go, how about you take your kids up to my house for a little vacation and watch mine too while I go to the Loaf ... :razz:
Nice. ;) I'd almost offer that AT Sugarloaf except, just like last year, I have a paper to write that weekend. Any time not on the slopes or having AZ fun will be spent on homework. Boo.

Why not bring the children with you and travel as a family?
Added costs--remember, I'm a broke college student. ;) Mod condo isn't exactly kid-friendly. Neither is the nightlife.

Besides, I spend all day with them... I'd like to get away from them once in a while. After all, everyone else is getting a vacation to go on this trip. Do you want to bring your job with you? :p

Seriously, I love them...and it was on my mind. But I'd like some time away.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Seriously, I love them...and it was on my mind. But I'd like some time away.

Isn't that why God gave them grandparents? Actually, the only time my parents sat for our kids was when we went to a wedding in Chicago. My wife spent nearly the whole reception on the phone with them. Those sweet innocent things turned into holy terrors.:sad:

WJenness

will be looking for folks to share a pad with... Riv? skibum9995?

I may be in for this...

Waiting to hear from a couple friends if they want to do it, if they waffle, I'll be in... If they don't, you would be welcome to join us.

-w

wa-loaf

Woo Hoo, sister-in-law came through! Gotta talk to Jeff and see about putting a group together.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Isn't that why God gave them grandparents? Actually, the only time my parents sat for our kids was when we went to a wedding in Chicago. My wife spent nearly the whole reception on the phone with them. Those sweet innocent things turned into holy terrors.:sad:
Put the word out but none of them are biting. Though my MIL is watching them so we can go to the Sundown bump comp the week before, but just for the day.

Woo Hoo, sister-in-law came through! Gotta talk to Jeff and see about putting a group together.
Yay! Bring a comforter!

Redliner

Hey AlpineZoners! I just booked the AZ summit trip to the loaf. We are staying at the Sugartree unit. We look forward to the upcoming weekend and meeting you nice folks up there, thanks so much for the great deal!! Psyched!! :daffy: