• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

rocojerry

Greg
Woodcore (Plus 3 others)
bvibert
wa-loaf (+1) and rooming with
Roark
WJenness
reefer
double eject
powderhound
jrskibum
deadheadskier
bigbog
rocoJerry

ski45

Is there a deadline? I want to go but have to convince the golfing husband that momma needs a break....

salsgang

was hoping to get up for this one since it is kind of in my home turf... but work calls. Off to UK and Portugal that week and won't be returning til Saturday evening. Have fun everyone! Treat yourself on Friday and get a few runs in a Saddlback! At $35 even a half-day is worth it!

xwhaler

I'm in (+ 6 others) at least 3 of us will be at saddleback on Friday. Looking forward to this!

wa-loaf

i emailed them to find out about a deadline, will post when i hear back.

I don't think there is a deadline unless condos fill up. But I tried to book this weekend and apparently only someone named Lisa can book the AZ Summit. So I have to wait until Monday to book. WTF is up with only one person being able to deal with this? Did anyone else run into this?

WoodCore

I don't think there is a deadline unless condos fill up. But I tried to book this weekend and apparently only someone named Lisa can book the AZ Summit. So I have to wait until Monday to book. WTF is up with only one person being able to deal with this? Did anyone else run into this?

I did run into this when I booked up my condo. The girl who answered the phone was clueless to the whole AZ Summit thing and had to ask around. It took a few minutes but I was eventually connected through to Lisa and the reservation process took about 2 minutes.

gmcunni

I did run into this when I booked up my condo. The girl who answered the phone was clueless to the whole AZ Summit thing and had to ask around. It took a few minutes but I was eventually connected through to Lisa and the reservation process took about 2 minutes.

hmmm, wonder if this is why my email hasn't been returned yet.

wa-loaf

Booked! Lisa was nice. In Sugartree again, this time with WJenness, roark and a guest.

Greg

Staff member
Starting to get psyched now for this since it looks like the season down here is going to be ending quickly. I just hope we get better conditions than last year. If I head all the way up to ski frozen granular again, I'm gonna cry.

WJenness

Starting to get psyched now for this since it looks like the season down here is going to be ending quickly. I just hope we get better conditions than last year. If I head all the way up to ski frozen granular again, I'm gonna cry.

I want another two big storms up there before we get there, then nice warm spring conditions.

Make it happen Greg.

-w

ski45

I have booked!!!!!! One of the last rooms at the inn....over the bar.....looks like we'll be partying all night!

roark

wow, just got the booking confirmation from wa-load: this is an insanely cheap deal!