• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf - March 25-27, 2011

reefer

Nice!

The reefer crew is organizing for a return visit! Great time last year! I'm going to insist on Friday being in-play for me this year.

darent

good job greg, It was a blast last year,hope for better snow this year to try out the new glades

bvibert

Staff member

sailor-j.jpg

madskier6

I'll definitely be at the AZ Summit 2.0 at Sugarloaf again this year. Last year was a blast & the price even went down this year (from $136 per person to $99 per person). Without a doubt, Sugarloaf is one of the best mountains in the East. I'm also going to make sure I hit Saddleback this year. My only regret last year was that I didn't make it to Saddleback.

Nevertheless, that weekend was the highlight of my ski season last year. I wouldn't miss it this year for anything!

reefer

Id like to join that crew!!!!

Your in dude. Last year we upgraded and it cost us like $50.00 more each. Instaed of $156.00 with tax it was $205.00. Looks like it will be $30.00 - $40.00 cheaper this year. We'll see. The condo the (4) of us had in Sugartree II could have slept a few more comfortably. It had an upstairs, and of course a walk-out deck.................It was ski-in/ski-out. Stopped in for lunch both days!
I'll probably call this week to see what the deal is and shoot you a PM if you want to join us.
Keith

bigbog

Hitting Saddleback on Friday worked out pretty good last year. Despite it being pretty frigid. Anyone want to do that again?
Will make it this season....

......... I look forward to meeting more AZ'ers at 2.0.
Work schedule = in synch with Summit, and skiing in general, this season....what a relief.

Last edited:

WJenness

I was just thinking about digging this up and bumping it.

Going to make reservations soon.

Can't wait.

Last year was a blast.

-w