• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Reader's Poll

Geoff

I'm a little surprised that there's such a large gap between Sugarbush and Stowe.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Very few people on this message board fall into the Steaux demographic. If you could afford their lodging/housing and day ticket/season pass rates, you might have a different opinion.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Doesn't surprise me at all. Very few people on this message board fall into the Steaux demographic. If you could afford their lodging/housing and day ticket/season pass rates, you might have a different opinion.
It doesn't seem like Stowe is that much more expensive than Bush....

WWF-VT

It doesn't seem like Stowe is that much more expensive than Bush....

Day ticket - maybe not a big differential. Season passes when you include free under 12 kids - the value is with Sugarbush. If you are looking to purchase a condo or home the Mad River Valley is significantly lower cost than comparable properties at Stowe.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Day ticket - maybe not a big differential. Season passes when you include free under 12 kids - the value is with Sugarbush. If you are looking to purchase a condo or home the Mad River Valley is significantly lower cost than comparable properties at Stowe.
But that isn't what Geoff was talking about....