• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

gmcunni

you guys watch "talking dead" afterwards? she was on and sad, really sad, about being killed off.

Tin

Knew it was coming. I wish more than the first and last episodes of the seasons were worth watching. This season started amazing then faded. I think season 2 was the last season were I enjoyed most of the episodes. Middles of 3 and 4 were just awful.

wa-loaf

Going to have to set the DVR, will probably still be coming back from the Loaf.

moresnow

These breaks are too long. I feel like i need to watch some previous episodes to remind me what is going on.

Fowtwuntee

Walking dead is finally back this Sunday!!!! The mid season breaks do suck however, I must say it is nice only waiting 2 months instead of 10 or so for my next fix.

freeski

I used to watch it once in a while. Watched the season premier and now I'm hooked. You know something big is going down at their new digs. Not cannibalism, done that. The suspense is killing me.