• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

Mildcat

plus - last year we learned that the zombies found live people from their smell... so the hiding under cars they did in the beginning of the show should not have worked.

They explained that on, "Talking Dead". The Walkers aren't like bloodhounds but they can use smell to differentiate humans from zombies.

frapcap

A little depressed that the boy is still alive. Happy the gal is missing though.
I can especially appreciate that they're drawing out a long story line here.

soposkier

Hopefully the ending sets up for a good second half of the season. I understand character development is important, but I feel it was getting a little bit drawn out. More zombies less worrying about whos the bady daddy.

frapcap

Hopefully the ending sets up for a good second half of the season. I understand character development is important, but I feel it was getting a little bit drawn out. More zombies less worrying about whos the bady daddy.

Agreed. I was really itching for some action. The death march execution was an awesome way to end the season.

They didn't develop the black guys character (I honestly don't know his name because of this) more. his story is somehow lost in everyone elses. Maybe he used to an chemical engineer!? Who knows? No one ever asks him!

mlctvt

They didn't develop the black guys character (I honestly don't know his name because of this) more. his story is somehow lost in everyone elses. Maybe he used to an chemical engineer!? Who knows? No one ever asks him!

We noticed that too. It probably means they're going to kill him off soon. In most TV shows and movies you can tell who's going to die by this fact, it's so predictable.

wa-loaf

Agreed. I was really itching for some action. The death march execution was an awesome way to end the season.

We noticed that too. It probably means they're going to kill him off soon. In most TV shows and movies you can tell who's going to die by this fact, it's so predictable.

He had more of a role in the first season when he was a foil to crazy racist guy.