• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

Edd

Watched it last night. My takeaway is that the blonde chick is really hot.

Edd

Watched it and was pleased with the last scene. That could stand to happen to a couple of other characters.

gmcunni

The last time I tried to use some pirated site, all sorts of shit ended up on my computer. I stay away from them now.

pirates are awesome

Johnny-Depp-in-Pirates-of-001.jpg

hammer

Anyone else see the season finale? Thought it was pretty good...finally forced off of the farm. A little surprised by everyone's reaction when Rick admitted to killing Shane though.

Only complaint was way too many commercials.

gmcunni

Anyone else see the season finale? Thought it was pretty good...finally forced off of the farm. A little surprised by everyone's reaction when Rick admitted to killing Shane though.

saw it, liked it, can't wait for next season.

tempted to read the graphic novel this summer.

wa-loaf

Does Stella really think marketing a beer glass as a chalice is somehow cool?

They are off the farm, but they'll be holed up in the prison soon enough. Chick with the Walker pets is bad-ass.