• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Walking Dead

Edd

The last 3 eps this season were awesome. Next season is set up to be so different. Thank god the hot blonde didn't die.

skijay

The armless walkers - perhaps they can't bite without their arms???

gmcunni

looking forward to it. haven't followed off season news, hope they reinvigorate the show, s2 was a bit slow compared to s1.

Mildcat

looking forward to it. haven't followed off season news, hope they reinvigorate the show, s2 was a bit slow compared to s1.

The first half of the season was real slow, I thought the second half was very good .

gmcunni

so far (2 episodes) so good.

-- possible spoiler alert - -

it seems they (directors) have calmed the zombies this season. Last season they ran and were vicious where as now an old man in a wheel chair could probably escape them. also the mob scenes where they are killing them in the prison yard hand to hand is a bit far fetched, they (zombies) just sit and wait to be killed rather than ravenously attack.

also, if you can get walkers to come to the fence why wouldn't you kill them that way 1 at a time over a hour rather than risk your life and run into the open field or waste ammunition.

Last edited:

deadheadskier

Staff member
I tuned in last week for the 1st time. Between people talking about it constantly on facebook and a 12 page thread here on the zone, I figured I'd check it out.

Not sure what all the hype is about. It's a show about Zombies with a lot of blood and really bad acting. :shrugs:

Puck it

I tuned in last week for the 1st time. Between people talking about it constantly on facebook and a 12 page thread here on the zone, I figured I'd check it out.

Not sure what all the hype is about. It's a show about Zombies with a lot of blood and really bad acting. :shrugs:

That was a dumb idea. You need to watch it from the first episode with a pot of foie gros. It is not about the zombies.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
it's actually pretty good but I don't think as good as it's made out to be.

I'm really enjoying this season's Dexter, and Homeland on Showtime is a surprise hit for me, it just keeps getting better and better.

gmcunni

it's actually pretty good but I don't think as good as it's made out to be.

I'm really enjoying this season's Dexter, and Homeland on Showtime is a surprise hit for me, it just keeps getting better and better.

if you like Homeland check out Cinemax Strike Back, it is the "on the ground action" that they plan for in Homeland.

http://www.cinemax.com/strike-back/ watch season 1 first, some NSFW material tho.

Last edited: