The Walking Dead - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 347
  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    This recent episode ended nicely. Great scene.
    it was a great scene. i have a problem with the story line after seeing it but that's just me.

    shit happens, wear a helmet.

    2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

  2. #72
    Hopefully the ending sets up for a good second half of the season. I understand character development is important, but I feel it was getting a little bit drawn out. More zombies less worrying about whos the bady daddy.

  3. #73
    Definitely time to get off the farm ...
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by soposkier View Post
    Hopefully the ending sets up for a good second half of the season. I understand character development is important, but I feel it was getting a little bit drawn out. More zombies less worrying about whos the bady daddy.
    Agreed. I was really itching for some action. The death march execution was an awesome way to end the season.

    They didn't develop the black guys character (I honestly don't know his name because of this) more. his story is somehow lost in everyone elses. Maybe he used to an chemical engineer!? Who knows? No one ever asks him!
    The chairlift is a free rollercoaster!

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by frapcap View Post
    They didn't develop the black guys character (I honestly don't know his name because of this) more. his story is somehow lost in everyone elses. Maybe he used to an chemical engineer!? Who knows? No one ever asks him!
    We noticed that too. It probably means they're going to kill him off soon. In most TV shows and movies you can tell who's going to die by this fact, it's so predictable.

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by frapcap View Post
    Agreed. I was really itching for some action. The death march execution was an awesome way to end the season.

    They didn't develop the black guys character (I honestly don't know his name because of this) more. his story is somehow lost in everyone elses. Maybe he used to an chemical engineer!? Who knows? No one ever asks him!
    Quote Originally Posted by mlctvt View Post
    We noticed that too. It probably means they're going to kill him off soon. In most TV shows and movies you can tell who's going to die by this fact, it's so predictable.
    He had more of a role in the first season when he was a foil to crazy racist guy.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

  7. #77
    Season 3 starts tonight
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

    Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

    Get AZ on your mobile phone!

  8. #78
    hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    flatlands of Mass.
    Posts
    5,488
    Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Definitely time to get off the farm ...
    Let's hope they do that...maybe tonight's episode?

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Season 3 starts tonight
    season 2, episode 8, Nebraska, will air tonight. they are returning from a mid-season hiatus.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

    2018/19
    Breck - 12/2 12/22 12/23 1/5 1/6 2/9 3/10
    Taos - 1/26
    Keystone - 2/24
    Crested Butte - 3/25 3/26 3/27

  10. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    season 2, episode 8, Nebraska, will air tonight. they are returning from a mid-season hiatus.
    ohhhh didn't realize it was same season stikl
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

    Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

    Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:13 PM.