• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Veteran's Day

Kids are off and so am I. We'll be heading up Wednesday night. I always say its best to wait for the first warm-up after opening day and next week Thursday is looking good right now.

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
Kids are off and so am I. We'll be heading up Wednesday night. I always say its best to wait for the first warm-up after opening day and next week Thursday is looking good right now.

i'm meeting up with some friends there in the morning. white BERN Helmet, white Oakley Splice Goggles, black pants, blue jacket, Rossi S5's with Orange FKS bindings.

Greg

Staff member
Yellow in the front. Brown in the back.

:roll: Oh.....come on. Grade school humor is good for you now and then.... :lol:

gmcunni

should be there but flying solo, my 16YO son is apparently one of those "average" skiers who doesn't think ski season starts until December :roll:

i'll be wearing white boxer briefs. aiming for 10 AM start.

guess i'll bring my 2-for-1 coupon and try and hook up with a stranger.

trail report implies walking both ways....
All skiers and riders will be required to make a 5 to 10 minute walk on the new Peak Walkway to access open trails.