Random Beers - Page 133

AlpineZone

Page 133 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1831

Thread: Random Beers

Grapefruit Sculpin is excellent. Have not had habenero. Loved the couple bottles of Trillium I picked up on my last visit.

Does Mass still have weird laws around Sundays? Flying in later in the day tomorrow and headed out to Newton/Weston... can't seem to find any stores that would still be open.

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    Grapefruit Sculpin is excellent. Have not had habenero. Loved the couple bottles of Trillium I picked up on my last visit.

Does Mass still have weird laws around Sundays? Flying in later in the day tomorrow and headed out to Newton/Weston... can't seem to find any stores that would still be open.
    Ma stores can be open 10am to 11pm on Sundays, but not too many stores actually stay open that late.

Thanks, remembering my college days when Sundays were dry...

Finally got my hands on some Worm town to take home. First time with Bottle Rocket, very good APA, love Be Hoppy!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Had this before, but been awhile. Fairly easy to find in Northern VT. A very good IPA. Not world class, but solid. Worth picking up if you're up in the area and gathering some of the more famous beers up there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Had a few of these on tap at the shusi place in K-ton this weekend, nice!

Hit Treehouse tonight for some Lights On and Green cans. Limit of 8 each. In and out in 5 minutes around 5:15 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

wow

wonder if it was like that all day. Do they let you get back in line if it is short?

I went a couple weeks ago around 545 on a Wednesday and walked in and out. Pretty good time to go
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

good to know. I would have assumed busier then due to people going after work

Thread Information