Random Beers - Page 140

AlpineZone

Page 140 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1831

Thread: Random Beers

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Friend gave me one of these. I had not had a DIPA from Rock Art before. Really tasty
    Traded Julius for a twintip, SOS and 2 Limited Access (also a DIPA from Rock Art) which is also very tasty
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Best beer stores in Boston? Here all week. Had a tasty sour and imperial stout at Cambridge tonight.

Fort Point don't have the address though. You should head over to Night Shift Brewery in Everett Ma, great stuff.

Craft Beer Cellar is pretty good for a beer store. For Breweries, Trillium in Fort Point and Canton is good as is Nightshift mentioned above. For bars, if you haven't hit Lord Hobo yet try to get over there.

While not a beer store don't miss Trillium on Congress St in the Seaport. They sell 750ml bottles and do growler fills (their own growlers) right next door is Fort Point Market where you should fine a good selection of bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

Brooklyn Brewing Quintaceratops. I had very high hopes, which were ruthlessly dashed. Sour socks mixed with cough medicine, and a hint of something that doesn't taste good. I got three sips in, and had to dump it. Wasn't skunked, just awful.
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

thanks guys. am familiar with trillium and made another stop there tonight - reasonable walk from the hotel. between the summer st growlette and the stoufffe bottle I picked up at whole foods I'm feeling pretty good... will refill the growlette tomorrow!

took a look at lord hobo's draft list and took a pass - familiar with all the non-local stuff and not that excited by their local options. had the boom sauce before, it's ok but not something I'd go out of my way for. and holy crap - $15 for a beer that's not rare or hard to find (or even that good for the style)? WTH? That's almost as bad as the $26 whole foods is charging for goose island bourbon barrel stout! (suggested msrp ~$9).

$15 for a can of Boom Sauce at the bar associated with the brewery? Or are you talking about another beer they sell at Hobo? I like Hobo for their European offerings and the food can be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by roark View Post
    thanks guys. am familiar with trillium and made another stop there tonight - reasonable walk from the hotel. between the summer st growlette and the stoufffe bottle I picked up at whole foods I'm feeling pretty good... will refill the growlette tomorrow!

took a look at lord hobo's draft list and took a pass - familiar with all the non-local stuff and not that excited by their local options. had the boom sauce before, it's ok but not something I'd go out of my way for. and holy crap - $15 for a beer that's not rare or hard to find (or even that good for the style)? WTH? That's almost as bad as the $26 whole foods is charging for goose island bourbon barrel stout! (suggested msrp ~$9).
    Metro Boston prices suck. There is a Yard House next to Fenway thats really good, food and drink selection.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    $15 for a can of Boom Sauce at the bar associated with the brewery? Or are you talking about another beer they sell at Hobo? I like Hobo for their European offerings and the food can be pretty good.
    no, bear republic tartare.

Thread Information