Random Beers - Page 146

AlpineZone

Page 146 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1831

Thread: Random Beers

LT TrippleBag ..... It's what's for dinner !

It's a pretty versatile brew, good for Breakfast with a PB&J or with pizza and or anything off the grill. It's my go too beer this week !ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1455317268.808725.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Night Shift The 87 DIPA

Exceptional!! Reminds me very much of Fiddlehead Second Fiddle

This solidifies Night Shift as a regular stop every time I head to Boston. Without a doubt a brewery on par with the very best in New England.

Being able to walk in and out with no can limit? Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Night Shift The 87 DIPA

This solidifies Night Shift as a regular stop every time I head to Boston. Without a doubt a brewery on par with the very best in New England.

Couldn't agree more!!

LUNCH - its what's for dinner!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Night Shift The 87 DIPA

Did you try Whirlpool? Incredibly crushable Pale Ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Love Apres'

I did not. Next time. In and out. Grabbed 3 four packs. Santilli, Morph and 87

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Did you try Whirlpool? Incredibly crushable Pale Ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love Whirlpool.

Tried this last night, haven't had any other Ryes so I don't have a comparison but it was drinkable. Not an abundance of flavor though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FB_IMG_1455845113334.jpg Boston trip going well so far, hit up nightshift last night - solid ipas, barrel'd is a good sour, awake is a good coffee porter, bennington was a bit much maple for me, Marilyn a little rough but I picked up a couple bottles that I think will age well. Was a little disappointed by trilliums congress st - still good but a bit heavy on the burnt rubber quality. Big sprang is pretty tasty and a unique take on a kolsch. Currently enjoying night shift whirlpool - really different! Green melon and pineapple hop , super crushable. Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Love Whirlpool.

Tried this last night, haven't had any other Ryes so I don't have a comparison but it was drinkable. Not an abundance of flavor though.
    The RYE is just okay. Did you buy it at the brewery?

I'm not sure what their brewing process is, but Stoneface has a really short shelf life. Most of their beers are very good when fresh, but become pedestrian after a few weeks in the refrigerator.

Ya got it direct. Not usually a style I would go for normally. The IPA I had from them was good 4 months later ( bought fresh from brewery)

Interesting. I've always loved the IPA when bought direct from the brewery. I've bought some at the store in my town (%10 miles from the source) and if I hold onto a few weeks it goes from being top flight, to just decent. Some of my friends have had similar experiences. Maybe just unlucky

Thread Information