• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

PSA: Large Freerides for $200

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
nice find. those are three seasons old, but freerides are freerides!! i already have a pair i got on the cheap sitting around collecting dust or else i would land that for a backup. i certainly don't need a backup of the backup though, heh.

awf170

riverc0il said:
nice find. those are three seasons old, but freerides are freerides!!

Who cares if they are old. From the many reviews I have heard they are exactly the same as the new ones. I have actually heard that they have slightly less slop then the new ones too.

Might be a good idea to buy a few and then sell them on ebay to some poor suckers. Kind of a sneaky jerky thing to do IMO, though.

Wish they had some mediums, my dad actually wants a pair now. Seems pretty siked about some early season touring after showing him all your TR from Cannon.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
like i said, freerides are freerides. there were some improvements made with the model from two seasons ago. certainly not enough to justify passing up that deal if you are looking for a large size touring binder. i find it hard to believe the new ones had more slop. i find the slop negligable compared to even one of my alpine binders.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I would buy those in a heart beat, but my street shoe size is Men's 9-9.5 (US) and I think I may need a medium.

My alpine boot sole is 315 mm....