• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

hollowell rez

powpig2002

low 30's. me and the dog. first time out since reinjuring ankle on hollowen. lost the trail a couple of times cause it's buried under leaves. GREAT to ride again. only about 3 miles. it hurts to walk, but riding is no problem. hurts to unclip. gonna have to invest in some toe warmers. even with shoe covers toes got cold.:beer:

BackLoafRiver

low 30's. me and the dog. first time out since reinjuring ankle on hollowen. lost the trail a couple of times cause it's buried under leaves. GREAT to ride again. only about 3 miles. it hurts to walk, but riding is no problem. hurts to unclip. gonna have to invest in some toe warmers. even with shoe covers toes got cold.:beer:

Glad you got out and had a good ride sans injury. I haven't been there since May-ish. I miss the place. Did you see anyone else up there?