#1 Destination for 2006-07?

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

#1 Destination for 2006-07?

I'm going to try to get in an extended stay at Sugarbush in Feb. or March... You?

I ski double black diamonds.

Kicking Horse
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

I don't know where yet, I just know when, it will be the 3rd week of Feb. I went to Summit County the last 2 seasons, it's great and all, but I need a change.
    People often work backward from a firm conclusion to find supporting facts, rather than letting evidence inform their views. ---

New England destination: Sugarbush

And MRV, Jay Peak, Magic, and the Loaf.

Big trip still in the works: Snowbird/Alta, Powder Mountain... Park City still in the back of our head.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

#1 destination for 06/07?

Divorce court if i dont ski more next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    New England destination: Sugarbush

And MRV, Jay Peak, Magic, and the Loaf.

Big trip still in the works: Snowbird/Alta, Powder Mountain... Park City still in the back of our head.
    Stay in Park City, but ski in Snowbird/Alta. I know it's all about the skiing, but when I'm on vacation for a week I like to be able to go out for a couple of beers once in awhile. Park City is kinda an oasis from Morman influnce.
    People often work backward from a firm conclusion to find supporting facts, rather than letting evidence inform their views. ---

Quote Originally Posted by highpeaksdrifter
    Stay in Park City, but ski in Snowbird/Alta. I know it's all about the skiing, but when I'm on vacation for a week I like to be able to go out for a couple of beers once in awhile. Park City is kinda an oasis from Morman influnce.
    It may have to be all about skiing for us...

Nate's relatives are Mormons and live in SLC... and would probably let us crash there.
    Making sanity obsolete since 1982...

Anywhere west. Although when/if I'm living there, I have to travel in an easterly direction to the mountain, I'll do that too.

Utah #1

Went this year as well as Colorado...Utah far surpassed my expectations .. had the time of my life despite being ill. I want to go back because it was amazing and the snow surperb...but I also want to experience it all over again...stronger than ever and healthy!
    Last edited by thaller1; May 12, 2006 at 4:13 PM.

Most likely going to Boulder to visit family/friends, so we'll probably take a few days and head up to Summit County or Vail.

Thread Information